Uncontrolled Mind

Ram had already lost in that beautiful moment. He couldn't come out with the feelings that he had seen. The v shaped beauty made him crazy and lusty. The sence of the V shaped beauty came to his mind again again. Just like the time freezed of that particular moment.sakshi on other hand couldn't dare to make an eye contact with Ram.after some moments of awareness both said same time let's go home.

They reached on home and went towards room. Sakshi entered 1st and Ram on behind her full in romantic mood. Then sakshi went out to the balcony opened the windows and doors of balcony. The cold air rush into home and they feel fresh. Meanwhile ram dim the lights and play a slow distinct western instrumentals. Sakshi turned and smiled at Ram,and he smiled in return. They started talk on eyes. Looked eachother from a distance without blink. Their eyes said to eachothers love. The passion seen on each of them eyes. And the background music make them more romantic then Ram signed sakshi ...

Let's dance without talking only moveing hand
Sakshi smiled and nodded head yes
Then Ram kneel , move his hands to sakshi for dance. Sakshi came to Ram and hold Ram's hand for dance. Ram pulled her towards him and their body pressed to eachother the dance for sometime closely to eachother looking into each eyes.

Ram can feels her warmth of her body. Her boobs pressed against his body that he can feel and the softness her body make him mad for her.in opposite sakshi completely forgotten that her boobs pressed against his body she also enjoyed same way. Meanwhile ram turned sakshi and held her from behind his organ touched her curves and he kissed her neck.then they be like that for a while meanwhile sakshi turned to Ram they looked each other and slowly they closed more and Ram slowly touched her mouth with his mouth and stared kiss her. Sakshi closed her eyes and Ram keep kissing her. Meanwhile sakshi loosen her mouth , Ram take her lower lips in him and sakshi take the upper lips on her they stared sucking and kissing. Alternatively they kissed lower and upper lips eachothers and they forgotten taking breath. Meanwhile they shared their saliva and Ram put his tongue in her and took the whole lips in him and madly kissed her.

Suddenly sakshi realised and concious and moved from Ram turned around. Ram then touch her neck. Sakshi felt thunder running on her body. Ram turned sakshi to him and hold her in his lap. and preaching towards bed. Ram puts her down on bed like sakshi bouncing, her hair shuffed and her half frock moved a little up. Then Ram moved to other side of the bed and lay on other side of sakshi. He can see the big boobs from side and puts his hand over her belly. She closed her eyes.

Ram asked.. sakshi ur so beautiful tonight. She smiled and shy.

Ram again asked... Baby tonight on the terrace of the hotel while the wind blows u looked so beautiful that time.

My wish that i want see that again. Sakshi didn't say anything
The Ram moved his hands down and slowly put his hand on her thighs. He saw that sakshi was comfortable that moment. meanwhile he moved her skirt up to saw her v shaped beauty again. Then he waked up and saw her beauty closely sakshi meanwhile asked what u looking at. Ram said u r so beautiful and I'm lost in that. Ram can saw her curves of pussy. Then Ram put his hand over her. Meanwhile sakshi so concious and anxiously covered her lower body and put the skirt down and said no.
I think this will not right to move further. Ram u made u crazy i love u. Plz sakshi allow me to love u. Sakshi said no ....

To be continued.........           ........