Decision

However sakshi ignored the parents proposal of marriage. But still concerned about marriage with Ram. How can she talk about ram to her parents. What if she tells about ram later he doesn't want to marry or something. Without concerning to Ram she don't to take any step further. So that she keep calling Ram for this but unfortunately he switched off his phone.

Later on that day her parents came to her and said sakshi now ur age to get married. Who knows what will happen tomorrow, now I'm very old. Before something bad happen I want to see my daughter will be happy. So i request you plz once see this photo and i arrange a meeting with his family day after tomorrow. Whatever u say I'll do according to that. Sakshi can feel the grave and pain of her parents about her daughter she doesn't want to make them feel bad. As her parents left her room. She opened the photo and he was Yash.

Yash is a businessman who runs a MNC of his own. Sakshi knows about him as Kapoor's group and Yash company invented on a same start up.

Sakshi's decision was very clear that she only marry Ram. But to keep promise of her parents she must do something. She won't do anything without asking Ram. What if she confessed about him to her parents and after that if something does not happen then her parents get hurt.

She again keep calling to Ram unfortunately switched off. She was so concerned and worried. Eventually now it's late 10pm no responde from him. Coz Ram was so busy with his pending work and he ignored sakshi to help coz he knows if sakshi came here he won't able to concentrate. Sakshi is waiting to his reply but he doesn't.

Next morning she got up and called Ram phone out of reached. Ram was out side from Mumbai. She can't hold her breath for a moment coz tomorrow guest will be come what's she will do. Sometime she decided to talk to parents sometimes not. She was so confused.

At the end moment she decided to agreed with her parents to welcome guest tomorrow and after that she will refused or make him to reject her. Her parents came to her ask about her decision. She said yah papa let them come. Her father kissed her thanx my daughter.

On the other hand Ram just reached at Mumbai heading towards home. As he entered in the home and switched on her phone just looking at msg from sakshi her mother crying that u already crossed ur marriage age. Don't want to olistem to me am ur mother. He kept her phone dnd and what maa!!! Sit !! He kissed her mom and out his head on her shoulder. Beta looked at this girl. Ram took the phone and saw she was Riya a housewife. Mom said u always outside home and i need a daughter in law who always with me with this home love all. I  arranged a meeting tomorrow plz agreed to this proposal.

Noooooo .... A big no from Ram. So irritating mom what have u done. I have something to say but u without asking decided. Listen maa I love someone she is smart beautiful intelligent and perfect for u she is very simple and kind. I just about to talk to u about sakshi but...... U.....

Mom:Astonished... What ... I'm happy for u but why didn't you tell me before.
Ram: it just happened in the US and we decided to marry

Ok beta although I promised them why don't u meet them atleast. He said no ... No ... No.... As their argument keep going. Her mom suggested u meet her and say no to her.
Ram: I'm not interested to talk to anybody. Byee .... He rushed into his room

On The other hand sakshi saw he has seen her msg but didn't replied. Sonshe again called him but he won't. As he very tired and very tough time with her mom. His mobile on DND.

Sakshi without sleeping whole night gass passed. Nextday Sunday Morning Ram's mother beta listen. As i saw u love so much sakshi that u argued with him for her. U really love her and im happy for that. Ur happiness is mine. But i promised to them i won't get back but u can do one thing u just leave home before they come I'll manage everything.

Ram smiled and sorry mom about last night but u really agree with me. She said yes. Ok mom I just left sakshi home and make her suprise with sudden visit. And allow me to talk to her parents about us. What u say?? Her mom said go on beta do what's ur hearts says.

Here at sakshi home yash and his family come to meet. Sakshi looks so beautiful and gorgeous when Sakshi entered into the room yash fallen in love with her and decided to must marry her. Sakshi is pretending not interested and not looking good. But as she natural so beautiful nothing can hide that. Yash keep looking at her. And he wants to talk to her. While she said something her voice make him fallen in love so deep. As she is so attractive, beautiful, intelligent and especially so curvy he is dying to talk to her. As their parents talk to each other he asked sakshi can we plz meet somewhere else.

Sakshi: why ?? What's the problem here
Yash: I want to talk to u frankly.
Sakshi: u may talk here
Yash: sakshi listen I agree to marry u I'm happy if this marriage will happen but before that I want to know u

As he is a businessman decided not to say no directly.she thought that she can refuse him at the meeting. meanwhile their parents agreed with this proposal only final decision out from them.

As sakshi agreed with Yash's invitation he thought she also agreed to this proposal and fix the marriage date soon. After a great lunch they finally left. Every moment yash started thinking about sakshi. But he didn't know about sakshi..

They just left home and Ram reached outside of sakshi house and saw Yash was came out. He looked back confused and entered into the house gate of sakshi to made her suprise...... To be continued...