Why can't I stop thinking about it?

HEY GUYS! I'M ALIVE AND NOT DEAD! ANYONE MISS ME? :D

*crickets*

... WELL FINE THEN I DIDN'T WANNA BE MISSED ANYWAY

Oh and you should probably watch season 6 episode 10 - Merry Christmas Mordecai - to understand what Rigby's talking about. Here's a link, because I forgive you for not missing me.

http://animeflavor.com/regular-show-season-6-episode-10-merry-christmas-mordecai

*READ AFTER YOU WATCH THE VIDEO PLEASE*

So, yeah. Rigby kissed Eileen. It only took FIVE SEASONS. AND MISTLETOE. THAT IS CHEATING, STORYBOARD WRITERS. Yes, I said five even though it's season six. Eileen wasn't added until the season TWO episode Brain Eraser. And she looks a lot different now.

------------------------------------

Rigby's P.O.V

I just wanted to play an old Christmas video game from the attic with my bro, but of course it had to remind me of last Christmas... "Rigby!" Mordecai punched me. "Oww! What was that for?" I whined. "Dude, you wouldn't answer me. I was asking if you wanted to be player one this round. Are you feeling alright?" "I'm fine!" I snapped. "Geez, dude. Calm down." Mordecai said. "I am calm!" I yelled. I sat down. "Yeah, I wanna be player one." I started to play. "Dude, eggnog gives you more time. Collect the sweaters to beat the level. Don't get under mistletoe with anyone!" Mordecai 'guided' me. "I know what to do... Dude..."

Eggnog.

Sweaters.

Mistletoe.

Not sure about Mordecai or Eileen, but I remember what happened perfectly.

--===FLASHBACK TIME===--

The mistletoe disco ball I got Eileen shined onto all the couples and they started kissing. I was talking to Eileen and Mordecai tried to talk to me.

Mordecai: "Hey, dude, check out Fives."

Me: "Huh? Oh, yeah. Sure."

Mordecai smirked at me and looked at Eileen.

Mordecai: "Hey Eileen, is that mistletoe in your hair?"

Eileen: "As a matter of fact, it is. Good eye."

Mordecai: "Hoho, Rigby, it's mistletoe!"

Me: "Yeah? So?"

Mordecai: "You know that people have to kiss under mistletoe, right?"

Me: "Yeah, but it's not like a rule rule."

Mordecai clucked like a chicken, 'cause he's a jerkface and he was teasing me like a jerk.

Me: "Ugh. Fine."

I kissed Eileen on the cheek.

--===BACK TO THE PRESENT===--

Nobody thought much of it, Mordecai guessed I did it to shut him up. Muscle Man assumed I did it to try and prove I wasn't a total chump. Fives and Pops thought it was because I was just obeying the 'law of the mistletoe', and... Benson and CJ think I have a crush on Eileen... I'm not sure which reason is actually why I kissed her. It might've actually been... ALL of them. Even Benson and CJ's theory...

Mordecai's P.O.V

Rigby was acting more out of it than usual. He wasn't trying to steal the last piece of pizza or trying to hit me for hitting him. "Rigby?" I poked him. "Okay, that's it." I grabbed him, dragged him up to our room and sat him on his bed. "Bro talk. Why are you so distracted?!" I demanded. "I don't know what you're talking about." Rigby tried to weasel his way out. "Dude, don't lie to me! You didn't steal the last pizza slice! You are way out of it!" "I don't wanna talk about it!" Wow, Rigby the weasel. I glared at him. I realized why he was avoiding my question. "It's a girl, isn't it?" Rigby's face went pink and his eyes widened. "Uhh... N-No... I, uh -" "It's Eileen, right?!" I grinned. Rigby's face turned redder. "STOP TALKING!" he screeched. "Dude, you totally have the hots for Eileen!" He looked like a strawberry at this point. "I DO NOT LIKE EILEEN!" he pushed me and ran out of the house, then Benson ran into the room. "What happened in here?" he asked. "Wait, was he saying he didn't like Eileen? Is this about Christmas?" "Hey, Benson - ouch... I think it might be, I mean... I did get him to kiss Eileen." I groaned. "Oh, come on! Why would he get upset about that? It's just a Christmas tradition. And what would remind him of that?" I pointed to the Christmas game. "We found an old game in the attic, and in this level, you have to collect sweaters to win. Eggnog gives you time and getting under mistletoe with anyone removes time." I explained. "When he kissed Eileen at the party, she was holding eggnog, and it was a sweater party. And he kissed her because she had mistletoe in her hair." "... Come on. We should find him and see if he's all right." Benson helped me up.

------------------------

As I publish this chapter, I am immediately going to be working on the next. For a while I'll be doing as much writing as I can to make up for the last... Four months? Four and a half? Well, anyway, hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Oh, and the jerkface part was just to make it sound like Rigby. Funny, silly, immature Rigby.