Not YOU guys...!

Okay, guys, PLEASE don't comment "Plz update!" comments when it hasn't been ONE DAY yet. I mean, come on. I keep seeing the comment counter getting higher and thinking that it's people actually telling me what they think.

Chad and Jeremy are from:

http://animeflavor.com/node/37402

Doug is from:

http://animeflavor.com/node/37366

———————————

Rigby's P.O.V

I hung up and heard a car out the back. "That was pretty quick for a pizza delivery... Maybe it's Pops or Muscle Man." I said. "Wouldn't they drive out the front?" Eileen asked. I shrugged. We went out and down the stairs to look at the car. "Wait a second... That's not Carmenita or the cart! Eileen, we should get back inside!" I grabbed her hand and was about to pull her up the stairs. "Uh-uh-uh." A guy dropped down in front of us. "Remember me, Rigby?" I jumped in front of Eileen and put my arms out to protect her. "No... Who are you?" I gasped as he pulled off his mask. "DOUG! What are you doing here?! I thought you were in jail!" I screeched. "I was, but I got out." he grinned. He snapped his fingers. "What are you- AHH!" I yelled as something covered my eyes. Something tied rope around my hands and knocked me over. "Mordecai! CJ! HELP!" Eileen and I shouted. "We're here, don't worry Rigb- YOU two?!" Mordecai said. I grunted as Eileen and I were thrown onto cold metal. I heard fighting, and Mordecai groaned as he was knocked out. "Stop! You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?" CJ pleaded. I heard struggling and a thud. "Chloroform. Ever heard of it, doll face?" I heard someone say. Something hit me in the head and I passed out.

I woke up to being in a large truck on a bumpy road. "Rigby? Are you there?" Eileen sounded terrified. "It's alright, Eileen!" I shook off the bag and scooted towards her. I used my teeth to pull the bag off of her head. "I'm right here." I lay next to her and she used me as a pillow, with tears rolling down her face. "Who did this to us?" she asked. I scoffed. "Chad, Jeremy and Doug. Chad and Jeremy were going to be hired full-time by Benson and he would fire us. We ruined their work so we could keep out jobs. Doug tried to steal my life from me. He shape shifted to look just like me and tried to get rid of me." I told Eileen, and she gasped. "I have no idea what they're doing here now, but I know it's stupid." I muttered. "What do you want from us?!" Eileen demanded. "Simple. I want to replace Rigby." Doug said. "I'm just in it for the money." Jeremy admitted. "And I want to take Eileen as my girlfriend." Chad said, grinning at Eileen. She looked at him in disgust. "Hell no! You're kidnapping me to go out with me?! If you had asked like a normal person would, there's a reasonable chance I would have said yes!" she yelled. "Yeah, dude! You don't kidnap chicks to go out with them!" I agreed. "Oh, what would you know about girls, Rigby? You got your heart broken and gave up." Chad smirked. I gawked. "Wh... Wha?" I couldn't believe he knew. "What's he talking about, Rigby?" Eileen asked. I hit a button that closed off the room between the drivers and the passengers with a soundproof wall. I sighed. "Eileen, I never told anyone this story but Mordecai, and he was away on a school trip when it happened ... When I was in high school, I really liked a girl. She was the most popular single girl at school, and the richest. I got flowers from my mom's garden, chocolate from my dad's friend and made a card. I tried to ask her out on Valentine's Day, but she turned me down in front of everyone on campus. She slapped the gifts out of my hands and said she would never dare a loser like me. She said that the gifts weren't expensive enough." I sighed. "If I hadn't told Mordecai about it, he would've found out anyway. The whole school talked about it for a week. I was so embarrassed that I thought I could never like anyone again." I tried not to look at Eileen. "Rigby... I'm so sorry. But I know who that girl was..." she looked down.

——————————

OOOH CLIFFY! I DIDS A CLIFFEH! But seriously, guys. I love you. You're all like family to me. Except pllguy, he's more like a stalker. :P