Sing more. NOW.

Guys, in my story's version of Party Tonight, Rigby sings too. So the guitar isn't getting all the glory. XD

And for funnies.

-----------------------

Mordecai's P.O.V

CJ and I gawked at each other. "Did Eileen just hug him?" CJ said, shocked. "And did Rigby hug her back?" I gasped. We smirked at each other, and chuckled. "Eileen likes Rigby, it's true, it's obvious that that's a fact!" CJ said. "But Rigby showed that he liked her too when he gave her a hug back!" I replied. "Whooooooooah!" We chuckled. "But seriously, why did he hug her back? He's my roommate, I know that he hates hugs. And I think I would know if he realized he liked Eileen..." I whispered. "I don't know, maybe he didn't want to ruin the moment or hurt her feelings." CJ muttered. We looked back into the window and they were gone. "Where did they go?!" we panicked. "I don't believe it!" I turned around towards a voice... Rigby's voice. "Were you guys spying on us?!" he demanded. "Guys, spying is not a nice thing, especially when you spy on your friends." Eileen shook her head. "But we came here with you to find Rigby!" I shouted. "And I just said I should go in first, because I spend more time with him than you guys since you're always hanging out without us! I never said you could watch!" Eileen yelled back. "Look, guys, just calm down!" CJ said. We were all quiet for a minute. "Now, I know that you two are mad at us for spying on you, but we're sorry. We won't do it again. We promise." She elbowed me. "Oof! Uhh, yeah. We promise..." I mumbled. Eileen and Rigby looked at each other, then back at us. "We forgive you." they said. "Just don't do it again. It's not cool, man." Rigby added. "We said sorry..." I said quietly.

CJ drove us back to the park in silence. Me and Rigby got out and were about to go to the house when CJ interrupted. "Aren't you forgetting something?" she asked. "Uhh... What?" we said. "The only reason we came to the park earlier was to hang out with you guys! It's Game Night!" Eileen grinned. "But it's not even nightti- oh. I guess we spent a lot of time looking for you, man." I said to Rigby. "Well, let's get to the games!" We went inside and got out some board games. "The Realm of Darthon? Didn't we get a refund for this piece of junk?" I said. Rigby chuckled nervously. "I found a cheaper one for three dollars online! And that one has all the stuff you need!" he said in a defensive tone. "Alright, alright." I said. We opened it and started playing. About ten minutes in, we were having a pretty good time. "This game is actually fun when you have all the equipment!" I said, shocked. "Speak for yourself..." CJ said quietly, turning gray. "Sorry that I got you stuck in Hypersleep, CJ." Eileen frowned. "No, no. It's alright." CJ assured, taking deep breaths and turning white again. "Hey, it's really quiet. Maybe we should watch some TV!" Rigby suggested. We all agreed and I turned it on. "Music, foreign music, Country music, Pop music, Rapping, Rock, local music, cartoons-" "Wait, go back to local!" Rigby grabbed the remote and switched the channel back. "That's the Open Mic Night at the coffee shop! Wait... Duuude." We looked at each other and back at the TV with shock and excitement. "We're on TV!" we laughed. "Oh, wait... This is the song that our futur-" I said, interrupted by CJ covering my mouth. "Shh! I wanna listen!" she whispered.

*After the song has finished and another music video started*

I muted the TV and we looked at the girls' gawking faces. "Can you guys perform that for us?" Eileen asked. "I don't know... We have been practicing guitar, but we don't really sing. Apart from those little skits." I said. "Come on, you guys! Just give it a try!" CJ practically begged. "Alright, alright." we said. "But it's eight o'clock, won't anyone get mad at us?" Rigby made a point. "Don't worry, we'll take the blame." CJ assured.

We went to the garage, and thankfully, it was empty - Pops was out and Muscle Man was using the cart to drive to a party. We went in, found our guitars and plugged them in. Rigby and I counted mentally.

One, two, three, four!

-=~SONG~=-

M: Your eyes starin' into my eyes, who am I but a guy with two eyes on the prize?

R: And the prize in my eyes is ten times, the surprise in your eyes as I kiss you goodnight!

M: Your smile is the file that rocks my soul, gonna remember it until I grow old!

R: 'Cause life is too short, we gotta do things right!

Both: So baby, let's just party toni-ight! Baby let's just party toni-ight!

*GUITAR INSTRUMENTAL*

M: We've come out on top, we're in front of the line!

R: We're here to rock out and have a good time!

M: 'Cause the past is the past -

R: - and the future is bright!

Both: So baby, let's just party toni-ight! Baby let's just party toni-ight!

-=~NORMALNESS~=-

We put down our guitars and looked at Eileen and CJ'S in-awe faces.

CJ's P.O.V

I swear, if you could unlock your jaw from your skull somehow, my jaw and Eileen's would've made a dent in the ground. "You guys are awesome!" we shouted. "Rigby, that was amazing!" Eileen grinned. "Really?" Rigby's eyes widened. "Of course!" she high-fived him. "Mordo, you gotta sing more often. That song was sweet!" I hugged Mordecai. "Uhh... I, uhm..." His face turned red. Rigby grabbed his cheeks and imitated him. "Thank you, CJ! I am a total music dork, but Rigby is the real deal!" I chuckled and shook my head. "Come on, Rigby. Don't tease him." I smirked. "Yeah, that's his girlfriend's job now!" Eileen giggled. "Alright, whatever. I'm gonna go order pizza." Rigby ran off. Eileen ran after him and left us alone. "Seriously, though. You have to sing for me now." I insisted. "Okay, okay. I will." he said quietly. "You're a loser." I laughed and hugged him again. I saw a truck come past. "That's pretty quick for a pizza delivery... And can they make pizza that fast? Can Rigby order pizza that fast?" I questioned. "I don't think so." Mordecai replied. "Let's check it out." I grabbed his hand and ran after the truck.