Benson?

Okay, guys, PLEASE comment - and tell me HONESTLY - who you thought the girl was that Rigby asked out.

Oh yeah, I found something out. In "One Pull Up", Rigby and Eileen were originally going to KISS, but J.G. changed it to hugging. Because screw us fans.

————————

Eileen's P.O.V

I looked away from Rigby. He started to say something. "It wasn't me, if that's what you were going to ask. It was my best friend." I said. Rigby looked shocked. "Oh, no! Eileen, I would never think it was you!" he said frantically. "You're... You're too nice. You actually have a heart." I blushed. "Well, in high school I don't know if I was as nice, but I wasn't as smart. I was one of the mildly popular students. I had a best friend who became really popular, and outshined me." I sighed. "She got really big-headed with all the attention and became a pig. I tried countless times to get her to snap out of it, but she thought I was 'hating on her style'. She spread gossip about me that could only be stopped by the principal." I tried not to cry. Rigby hugged me. "It's okay, Eileen.." he whispered. "Rigby? What are you doing? Are you feeling alright?" I trembled. "Everything will be okay..." He looked like he was about to kiss me, then everything went black.

"Eileen! Eileen! Come on, wake up!" Rigby was shaking me. "Ugh... What happe- Wait... Oh, come ON!" I said. "What's wrong?" Mordecai asked. "I was having a really good dream..." I muttered. "What about?" CJ smirked. "Uhh... Won the lottery!" I lied. "But seriously, what happened?" "Well, we came in here to watch movies, and Rigby went upstairs to grab them. One of the planks on the stairs is broken and he slipped on it. He tried to grab the railing, accidentally throwing the movie. It hit you in the head, and... You know what happened next." Mordecai explained. "It's not like I meant to do it, man!" Rigby said to Mordecai. "Come on, guys. Let's just watch some movies." CJ said. Rigby put in the movie and sat next to me, giving Mordecai and CJ their space. I lay my head on Rigby's shoulder and he didn't seem to care. We watched at least six movies, and the last thing I remember was watching some guy knock the main character out.

Benson's P.O.V

I came into the house to tell Mordecai and Rigby that they had a day off, when I found them snoring on the couch with the dodgeball girl - CJ, I think - and Eileen. "You guys are lucky it's your day off..." I muttered. I saw a flash and ran onto the porch. "Muscle Man! Why are you taking photos? It's a violation of privacy and you scared me half to death!" I whispered. "I'm taking photos 'cause it's funny, bro." he said. "Look, Benson, I'll show you." I looked at the camera and Muscle Man had taken it in a pretty funny position. "Wow, somehow it's more funny on a camera." I chuckled. "That's 'cause when it's a photo, it's proof that it happened." he smirked. "... Gimme that." I took the camera and put the photo on my USB. "Wait, is Rigby hugging Eileen?" I laughed. "There is no way I am ever going to let him forget this..." "Hey, Benson, you should yell at them to wake them up. But put earmuffs or something on Eileen and the other chick." Muscle Man grinned. "Muscle Man, I'm not mean. It's their day off, they're allowed to sleep in. And I'm friends with Eileen's boss - she said Eileen had the week off." I said. "Whoa, Benson, gettin' social!" "Getting social? I'm social! I have friends!" "Benson, bro, I was kidding." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever... You get the day off, too, but first you need to fix the sprinklers." "Aww, what? Benson, that'll take, like, an hour! Skips can do it in ten minutes!" Muscle Man whined. "Muscle Man, please just do it. I get enough whinging from Rigby." I sighed. Muscle Man nodded and ran to grab the tools, while I put Mordecai and Rigby's paychecks next to them.