Resolved (I think?)

Just a side note: I'm sticking with the original storyboard by Sarah Oleksyk for Rigby's scary movie story. Here's the link if you wanna see it:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/245014260/Terror-Tales-Of-The-Park-IV-Sarah-Oleksyk-11-12-13

And the story where Rigby turns into a house is Terror Tales of the Park:

http://animeflavor.com/node/37383

The story where they're sucked into a movie is Terror Tales of the Park IV:

http://animeflavor.com/regular-show-season-6-episode-4-terror-tales-of-the-park-iv

Note; the storyboard is juuust a little bit darker than the episode...

-------------------------

Eileen's P.O.V

I was going with CJ to the park to see Mordecai and Rigby and we couldn't find them. We decided to look in the house when something came barreling out and ran into me, knocking us both over and we skidded for a couple metres. "Ow... My head... Man, my glasses are dirty..." I muttered. "Rigby? Is that you? Why is your face so red?" "Eileen! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you? If I did, I didn't mean to! I'm sorry!" Rigby talked so fast I could barely understand him, and his face was somehow getting even redder. "Rigby, calm down. I just bumped my head a bit. Now, why were you running so fast?" I asked. "Uhh... I was just..." Rigby took a deep breath. "I... I gotta go." He ran away. "Rigby, wait!" He kept running. "I wanted to help..." I sighed and put my face in my hands. "Eileen... You know he likes you, right?" CJ smirked. "What?! No, he doesn't... Why would he? I just helped him out a few times... We're only friends." I said quietly. "Helped him out? Pfft, you did more than help him out. You trained him for that pull-up, helped him rollerskate on Muscle Man and Starla's anniversary, massaged his back when he tried to work for that moving company, made those counterfeit Tants and comforted him when I threw away that Cut the Cheezer's card!" CJ said. "But why would all that mean he likes me?" I sniffed. "Well... Mordecai told me that one Halloween when they were telling scary stories, in Rigby's story, where we were sucked into a horror movie, you got zapped by a ball of lightning and he picked you up - when you escaped, you died and he tried not to cry, and he also cursed the movie! Whereas when Mordecai and I died, you two just got terrified. And in his story another Halloween, he got turned into a house and there was a picture of you on the mantlepiece." "So? Scary stories don't matter, they're not real." "Oh, come on, Eileen! He set up that flat screen for you and got rid of Joanne! When he was becoming a were-skunk and got angry at you, turning into a giant skunk-thing and picking you up - you said he was scaring you and he let go, running away. He was ashamed that he hurt you. And when they went to water Margaret's plants that time, he said you looked hot with no glasses! You heard him!" "That was pretty nice of him to set up the flat screen... But when he scared me as a were-skunk, he probably just didn't want to hurt his friend. And just because you find someone hot doesn't mean you like them! Plus, I need my flippin' glasses to see. I showed up to work without my glasses to try to impress him and I just crashed into the table! That had to be my most embarrassing moment that year!" I was sure he didn't like me, and CJ wasn't really changing my mind. "Oh my god! Eileen, I'm trying to help you feel better! Don't you remember when he got you that mistletoe disco ball for your party?" "That disco ball was pretty awesome..." I said. "Speaking of mistletoe, there's no way you could forget when he kissed you." CJ grinned at me. "You know I'm right, girl." I laughed giddily, then remembered why he did it. "But Rigby had to kiss me, I had mistletoe in my hair. And Mordecai was nagging him to do it..." I buried my face in my knees. CJ sighed. "Eileen. You know Rigby. He normally would've backed out of the kiss, but he did it. He kissed you. And he didn't apologize or anything after it, so you know he didn't mind doing it. Whoa, Eileen, you're totally blushing!" CJ snickered. "No I'm not!" I hid my face. "You like Rigby! You like Rigby! You so have the hots for him!" I tried to cover my face and my ears. "I don't know what you're talking about..." I said, muffled. "Huh, you're not blushing anymore... Oh! I know! Rigby kissed you! Rigby kissed you! Rigby kissed you! He totally likes you!" CJ was giggling like mad now, and I could feel my face getting warmer. "Alright, CJ! I have a crush on Rigby. I really... Really like Rigby!" I groaned.