My day starting off. (1)

I wake up in a foggy, gassy room. They looked at my paws and got up. "Agh.. That was a HORRIBLE nap.. Well, time to go to cafeteria and get breakfast!" Misty yawned and trotted outside. He saw a pool filled with sharks, he carefully stepped and watched where he was going. Finally he got to the bars, he walked and walked until he gotten to the cafe. There seeing Kit the Sprinklekit at the cafe selling food.. Of course, Dale the Mochi helping out and serving, Ellie the Feizao and Zero the Fashui eating together.

I walked up to the counter staring at Kit, "Hey Kit!" Misty excitedly speaked. "Hey Misty my buddie!" Kit hugged me. I felt glad that me and Kit were excellent friends, how could anything go possibly ₩ɽø₦₲? "May I order a cup of noodles, please?" Misty said. "Of course my friendo!" Kit pat me on the head.

Dale led me next by Kat the Panther. She was eating a wonderful crossont, it's like she was stabbing the crossont! I sat down next to her, I waved at Kat. I sat down next to Kat and said "Hey Kit Kats! How are ya?" "I am fine.. Just woke up." Kat said in a deep voice.
"Heh! You look pretty edgy when you sound like that.. Heh.."

Finally, after a while I got my cup of noodles, I picked up my fork and started digging in the bright yellow, wobbly sticks. Kat got up, she wiped herself and fixed her goggles. "See you later annoying bastard!" "Hey!" I screeched. "Ugh.. Kat slept on the wrong side of the crystal I guess.