Chapter 6

Ayup, hope you enjoy this chapter.
The chapter was pretty short but oh well. Also any grammar and spelling errors you catch, lemme know. (It is over 2k words though dw)

———————————————————————

The guest's leader doesn't show emotion at all. "What makes you think my name is Colle?"

Sabre chuckles. "I have a friend who's.. got some tricks up his sleeve. You can't really deny this, Collector." Sabre smiles, stepping towards him. "So. What are you here for exactly?"

Colle sighs, "Well I was hoping nobody would know who we were, but that plan failed."

The Red Leader scoffs. "Yes we can see that, old friend." He sits back down in his chair, looking at the ground. He puts his face into his hands. "Why are you here?"

Professor Red shakes his head and backs away from Colle. "No. How are you here? I thought you told me you weren't gonna make it. That's why we made that clone!" He hugs himself, on the verge of going even crazier. He looks down as he tries to calm down. His best friend, who he assumed was dead, is standing right here in front of him. "Explain that, Colle! How are you alive?!"

Sav whisk's Colle's hood off. "Boss, you told us nobody would know who we were. Explain this now." He crossed his arms, staring into his eyes. He taps his fingers. "We don't really have all day, boss."

Envir pulls Sav into a hug. "Don't be upset, he didn't know."

Sav grumbles, hesitantly hugging him back. "I knew something like this would probably happen but neither of you would listen to me."

Colle crosses his arms. "Well you didn't have to take my hood off, but whatever." Colle hadn't really liked how he looked anymore. He was much older, and grayish even. He had scars all over his face from multiple fights. "To answer your question, Goggles—"

Professor Red snaps his head up at Colle. "Don't.. don't call me that."

"Right.. sorry, Professor. To answer your question, I had.. remember when I said I was going somewhere I could be myself for my last moments?" Professor Red nods. "Well.. I was referring to Alex's world." He stands there for a moment.

Light Steve backs away from everyone, sitting back down in his chair. "Who is Alex?"

Blue Leader sits down as well. "Alex's world?"

Colle nods. "She was a friend of mine. Well, I went through the portal and she was there. She immediately sent me back here. I don't know how but I survived." He clutches the green and yellow object close to him once again. He's only somewhat lying to be fair.

Professor Red backs away from the leader's chair. "I.." He turns around. "I need a moment." He runs down the stairs, to who knows where.

Colle looks down. 'Get it together, Colle..' He decides to go after him, running down the stairs in hopes of finding him and not getting lost.

Sav and Envir just stand in the middle of the meeting room, awkwardly. "So how's life?"

Sabre snickers, "Going fine how about you?"

"Oh my life is great." He pushes his hood down. "Can't get any better than this man."

Blue Leader stands up again, walking over to them. "You're also a Red Steve? Why weren't you with the others? Actually, why weren't all of you with the other Red Steves?"

Red Leader leans back in his chair. "Colle was thought to be destroyed, I never knew this guy, and the Forest Steves were destroyed during the war. All of the Biome Steves were, if I recall."