First day

Gnomeo finished packing his belongings and put the boxes in the back of his trunk of his car, after doing a finale check to make sure he had everything Lady Blueberry saw Gnomeo and approached him and made sure he was ready to go. "you ready, Gnomeo?" Lady Bluebury asked her son. Gnomeo nodded and got into his car along side his mom. Before driving off, Gnomeo took a finale look at his childhood home, he frowned and looked at his mother, "I'm going to miss this place..." Gnomeo said, "I grew up here, it's the only place I've ever known" Lady Bluebury frowned, "I know sweetheart, your father built that place when you were younger, but you're all grown up now, we both are!" She laughed. "At least we'll be together with me at your school and at our new place," She smiled.

Gnomeo smiled back, "Yeap! You, me, Shroom, and my best mate, Benny!"
Shroom jumped up and down then laid in Gnomeo's lap the entire car ride.

After a few hours of driving, they arrived at their new city and new home, they unloaded their belongings and decorated their house Gnomeo went to look for his friend, Benny. Benny was at his house waiting for Gnomeo to arrive. Gnomeo snuck up behind his short blue friend and picked him up.

"Hey Benny!" Gnomeo yelled.

"GNOMEO!" Benny smiled and hugged his friend.

"It's good to see you again! It feels like forever since I seen you." Gnomeo smiled.

Benny smiled, "Hey! Today is orientation for our new college, you wanna come see it?"

Gnomeo nodded then they went to the school orientation, there they met new gnomes and got their Schedules for tomorrow.  Unfortunately Gnomeo and Benny didn't have any classes together, but they agreed to hang out on their days off and before and after school.

After Gnomeo got home he and his mother got home to get ready for tomorrow. She was a teacher at the new college and Gnomeo was a freshman. He couldn't stop thinking about his new life, his future, the amount of girls he may encounter with. This was all new to him.

He finally fell asleep. Waiting for the new day ahead of him.