First "date"

(Prepare for the tissues this is gonna be a sad long chapter by sad I mean my fingers hurt bc of this chapter ;-;)

Later that day, Gnomeo couldn't stop thinking about Juliet, he ran into Benny, Benny noticed how Gnomeo was acting.

"So, who's the girl?" Benny asked, smirking
"How'd you know?" Gnomeo asked looking at him

"You've never been this happy, plus you didn't really have a good last relationship last time with Ir-"

Gnomeo covered his mouth, "Never speak of her again," Gnomeo said.

"Oh...right, sorry!"

"So anyways, who's the girl, mate?" Benny asked going back to the mystery girl

"Juliet Redbrick," Gnomeo smiled.

"The headmaster's daughter?" Benny's jaw dropped.

Gnomeo looked at him, "H...His daughter?"

"Oh it's nothing to worry about! She's really nice and tough!" Benny beamed assuring his friend that he should try asking her out.

"Oh trust me I know she's tough." Gnomeo snickered. "She gave her cousin the talk of a life time!"

Benny laughed and looked at him. "So are we still hanging out this weekend?"

"I dunno, I wanna try to ask Juliet out, so I can get to know her,"

Benny frowned and was upset for a while but he saw how much he liked Juliet. So he said they could hang out another time.

Later. It was time for Gnomeo's English class, where Juliet said she'd be. When he walked in he saw Juliet sitting at her desk with another girl, a frog.

Juliet looked up and saw Gnomeo, She smiled and pointed at the empty seat next to her.

Gnomeo smiled and went to sit with her, he sat next to her and smiled.

"Hey blue," Juliet teased.

"Oh haha, very funny strawberry shortcake," Gnomeo said, he then rolled his eyes playfully

Later, class started and the teacher came in

"Hello everyone! I'm Paris and I'll be your English teacher! Today we will be reading and writing poetry and short stories and presenting them in class!" Paris said.

The class grabbed notebook paper and started writing.
Juliet had already written a poem so she goes up and reads hers out loud.

" People ask her Why is she loves  sunsets
If it means everything has their end.

But the color of the sun is what makes her happy.
It reminds her that whatever happened the entire day,
You can still get a beautiful thing at the end."

Juliet finished and everyone cheered. Juliet sat back down and looked at Gnomeo, "Wow Strawberry Shortcake, that was lovely," Gnomeo smiled.

"Thanks blue, now I think it's your turn,"

Gnomeo smiled and went up to the room

Gnomeo took a deep breath and reads his poem out loud.
It happened when I was just a little gnome boy, playing with sticks and stones,

My father played along with me, I didn't see what would happen a few minutes later...

We had visitors in our new garden, they were kids not much younger than I was.