JULIET, JULIET REDBRICK

Gnomeo got ready for his first day if his sophomore year of college, he ate his breakfast with his mother then arrived at Benny's to pick him up for school.
When they arrived they saw multiple gnomes of different colors and backgrounds.

Gnomeo and Benny looked at each other then at the gnomes. "Things aren't the same anymore. Especially here" Benny said to Gnomeo.

"You're right mate. It'll be better!" Gnomeo smiled.

They went into the school and made their way to their separate classes. Gnomeo was too distracted thinking about his new life in a new place until he ran into a bigger Gnome. He was red, had a white beard the color of snow, and looked rather threatening.

"What where you're going, Blue..." The Gnome snarled.
"My names not blue, it's Gnomeo, Gnomeo Bluebury," Gnomeo examined the gnome. "And I assume your name is Fee fi fo fum?" Gnomeo said while smirking. This caused the gnomes in the hallway to laugh.

Feeling threatened and rather embarrassed. The gnome picked Gnomeo up by his hat. "Give me one good reason why I should smash you!" The gnome snapped.

"Well mate, I'm straight. I wouldn't want my first time to be with a giant," Gnomeo replied with a little sass.
The hallway of gnomes roared with laughter and it got louder than before.

Just before the gnome could smash Gnomeo in half, a female yelled from across the hall "TYBALT REDBRICK, PUT THAT GNOME DOWN!" Everyone paused and looked at the gnome. She was red, had green eyes, and brown hair.

"Juliet!" Tybalt smiled slyly. "I was just playing with him!"

"I don't care what you were doing!" Juliet yelled, "If I see you do it again, I will report this to the headmaster, better yet...I'll deal with you myself," she said crossing her arms and getting into Tybalt's face.

"Fair enough you win," Tybalt said putting Gnomeo down. "But so be it, Blue, I see you again...you won't be so lucky..." Tybalt walked away along with everyone else. Gnomeo looked at Juliet and cleared his throat. This caused Juliet to look at him.

"Thank you for...helping me out" Gnomeo smiled.

"Don't mention it, I've dealt with that big piece of wasted clay my entire life," Juliet said.

"You have?" Gnomeo tilted his head.

"He's my first cousin. He's a big loser, he picks on others just so he can feel better about himself,"

"Oh...I see" Gnomeo looked at her, "G...gnomeo...Gnomeo Bluebury." He let his hand out for a handshake.
"Juliet, Juliet Redbrick." She shook his hand.
"Welcome to redbrick academics. You'll enjoy it here."
"I know I will, seeing that you're here, I already can't get enough of your beautiful voice," Gnomeo said flirtatiously.
"Oh is that so?" Juliet smirked. "Then you can hear me read poetry in our English class later on." Juliet said giving him his schedule that she found on the floor. "Have fun in P.E class, Blueberry," she and Gnomeo looked at each other as she walked away.