The mystery boy

It's been a few weeks before Gnomeo broke up with Juliet. Juliet was still heartbroken by it. She loved Gnomeo. Gnomeo was her first boyfriend, her first real boyfriend, she just wished she knew why he left her like that.

Juliet tried to focus on her studies despite the breakup, but she was still had so many questions.

"Why did Gnomeo break things off?"

"Did she do something wrong?"

"Did someone say something to him?"

These thoughts went through her head. But she had no time to worry about him. She needed to find out who she was. She started joining clubs, finding bigger friend groups and was finally starting to clear her memories of Gnomeo...until she saw him with Iris. They were kissing.

Juliet felt crushed. She held back tears and looked away.

Gnomeo looked at her, only this time he seemed happy to see her face again. He quickly changed his facial expressions when Iris looked at him.

"Come on, Gnomeo!" Iris said yanking his arm

"Maybe this is for the better" Juliet thought. "I think it's better I forget about Gnomeo in general. He seems happy in his new relationship...he almost seems to forget she exist.

Juliet sighed and decided to go back to her dorm room and fell asleep earlier that night. She fell asleep. The first thing she could think of was that blue...that handsome, charming blue. She wished she had him back.

The next day, Juliet woken up and she had gotten ready for her scheduled day.

When she entered her classroom, Nanette approached her and pointed at her desk, she was excited to see what was on it.

Juliet was confused and approached her desk. What was on it was a beautiful cupids arrow orchid, her favorite flower.

Juliet smiled in awe and read the letter attached to it.

The note read:
I can't stop thinking of you. And since every girl deserves a flower how about this one to represent you stealing my heart?"
                                       - Anonymous

"Well what's it say?" Nanette beamed.

"It's so cheesy yet so cute...but too bad it's anonymous...."

"Who do you think it's from?" Nanette asked.

"It could be from anyone...so I'm not sure..."

From a distance a boy looked at her. He sighed then felt his heart pound as he looked at Juliet.

?: if only you knew how much I love and need you, I love you Juliet...I'm sorry, this is to protect you...