Green

(Green) Prásinos, The DrummerAge: 19Height: 8Birthday: March 8 ♓️ Favorites: the fansFears: Waching people suffer from injuries Allergies: fish 🐟 Became Rabbit Child at: 5Last name: Novercreet

Age: 19
Height: 8
Birthday: March 8 ♓️
Favorites: the fans
Fears: Waching people suffer from injuries
Allergies: fish 🐟
Became Rabbit Child at: 5
Last name: Novercreet

(Info)
She the only one out of all the Rabbit Children that has healing powers. It all started when she was 6 and was in her dad's lab seeing his experiment.

When all of the sudden and explosion made Prásinos be pushed back by force, hitting the experiment chamber. Once in broke; green goo came out and onto her. Causing her to have healing powers for the rest of her life.

Their fans wanted to learn to have healing powers, Prásinos (the kind girl) taught them through a song; the healing incantation. When a person sings it, they can have the power to heal for the rest of their life.
When they're injured, her powers can heal them right back up.

(Parents)
Her mother (Namally) died from a car crash when Prásinos was just little. She was mostly raised by her dad (Robert), a scientist that had made experiments, but he's now retired.

(Siblings)
She adopted Ásvestos when Prásinos was 15, she adored her and brought her to her house. She's loved her so much, as a real sister to her. She loves it when Ásvestos plays the flute.

(Cousin)
She has two cousins, Ménta and Kalos. She and Ménta would practice together for fun.

(Instrument)
Kalos brought her his drum set when she was 5 that he had practiced, but after his arm hurted many times, he couldn't play anymore.
She loved her drum set and can do a drum solo very fast. She can go crazy when she dose her solo.

 She can go crazy when she dose her solo