Ivory

(Ivory) Elefantódonto, The HarpistHeight: 7Age: 16Birthday: June 14 ♊️Favorites: her adopted brotherFears: poison ☠️Became Rabbit Child at age: 11Last name: Eidi

Height: 7
Age: 16
Birthday: June 14 ♊️
Favorites: her adopted brother
Fears: poison ☠️
Became Rabbit Child at age: 11
Last name: Eidi

(Info)
Born with Chlorokinesis, she controls the plants when their thirsty and for them to come out in the spring. She can even use some plants to make some mixtures for healing and poison antidotes.

She dosen't mind the pollen and uses it to help her mother make pollen cakes. (For some odd reason.)

(Parents)
Molly and Dutch, her great parents. Ever since she got those powers, they were excited.
Her dad will help with her problems of her powers when she got them. And overtime she gotten better. As for her mother, she makes pastries. More likely her favorite, pollen cakes.

(Sibling)
She found Leuka when he was passed out. And when he awoke to see Elefantódonto, he was confused and scared until she asked, "Why would a Rabbit Child be lying in grass?" He was confused by the word "Rabbit Child"

But he Delt his hair until he felt rabbit ears. She helped him calm down and decided to take him into her home.

Leuka calls her Ele since her name is long.

(Instrument)
She wanted to play the harp ever since she was little, because it sounded so beautiful.
Whenever one of Leuka's wings is trying to come out of his back, she'll use her harp to calm him down and try to make it less painful.