Grey

(Grey) Nkrí, The Screamer and GrowlerAge: 20Height: 8Birthday: October 31 ♏️Favorites: Zombies 🧟Allergies: Soda 🥤Became Rabbit Child at: 16Last name: Graftail

Age: 20
Height: 8
Birthday: October 31 ♏️
Favorites: Zombies 🧟
Allergies: Soda 🥤
Became Rabbit Child at: 16
Last name: Graftail

(Info)
Nkrí was a crazy, wild, and lazy girl, but adores her brother a lot.
She's a massive zombie lover. She has the zombies video games, movies, shows, posters, you name it. Every Halloween (her birthday) she would always dress up as a zombie.

She was in a previous band at the age of 14, but became a bunny kid at 16 and was kicked out and she use to watch explosions in an abandoned apartment/live show, but thanks to Roz and the others, she came back new as she can eve be.

Her BFF is Lefkó

(Parents)
Tamari and Reggie are one power-couple. They help their struggles, become complete, and have fun at their job as being band members in a metal/deathcore band. Reggie is the lead singer and Tamari plays the electric guitar.
She has loved them ever so much as she dose.

(Sibling)
Her brother Adam became a zombie when he drank his slushy that had chemicals, causing his skin to change and becoming a zombie, Nkrí (a zombie fan) loves her little brother for being a zombie.
Whenever her family see a dead animal, they would pick up the guts for him to eat. It doesn't bother her at all.

(Instrument)
She learned how to scream and growl from her dad, who was once in a metal/deathcore band. She can sing somtimes, but likes to scream and growl more.