Fuchsia

(Fuchsia) Fouxía, The Bassoon playerAge: 18Birthday: May 1 ♉️Favorites: her fatherFears: poison ☠️Allergies: winter ❄️Became Rabbit Child at age: 12Last name: Bliss

Age: 18
Birthday: May 1 ♉️
Favorites: her father
Fears: poison ☠️
Allergies: winter ❄️
Became Rabbit Child at age: 12
Last name: Bliss

(Info)
Fouxía lived in a town filled with flowers, but mostly: Fuchsias. Every birthday, there will always be a celebration with it: Mayday.

Unlike any other Mayday celebration, people dressed in the color of the flower to show appreciation for her. Fouxía will even preform on her special birthday holiday.

Whenever it's winter, she would stay warm and cozy so her father can go to town. And whenever she has an appointment from the doctor or dentist, they will actually come to her house with their medical stuff. People will even give her and her father food, clothes, and stuff they needed.

(Father)
Her father Eric is a gardener, and his favorite flowers that would bloom are Fuchsias. He adores her nonstop and loves hearing her play the Bassoon.
Her mother Tamari was a professional at the Bassoon. When she became pregnant, the doctors told her she won't be able to live. So after Fouxía was born, Tamari died.

(Instrument)
The Bassoon was an instrument given to her dad. It was her mother's instrument before she became pregnant. In every memorial year, she would play the bassoon in honor of her mother.