Chaper XX- Principal office.

TanqR p.o.v.:
Chemistry has just started. What will Kreek do this time, nobody knows or maybe he will finally leave me alone... Nahh. There is no way he will. I sat slowly at my desk unpacked notebook and stuff and I was ready to begin. I still can't get over fact that I NEED to do everything slow, like before I was doing everything fast and stuff and now what. I just hate my life my luck and anything that had something to do with this kidnapping incident. I wish I would have been more careful back then. Ehh- whatever, I'm gonna need to get used to it. I decided to talk with Sabrina, at this point I don't care about anything.

TanqR: Hey Sabrina.
Sabrina: Yep?
TanqR: When does this even starts?
Sabrina: Oh it's on Saturday at 12pm here at school. I really recommend you to come it's going to be amazing! The whole school is talking about it!
TanqR: If you say so, you are the host you know better. But I still can't get over fact that I can't compete.
Sabrina: You know, it is what it is. I wish you could compete because you would totally won!
TanqR: Nah, I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Sabrina: Dude, you beat the myth, the legend KreekCraft in stupid basketball.
TanqR: I mean that's true, I beat him but I don't-
Sabrina: Shush- I don't want to hear it, you would won, this for sure.
TanqR: Ehh- sometimes I have that weird feeling which wants me to slap you Sabrina.
Sabrina: Ohh- Don't be so dramatic, I know you would won.
TanqR: I don't even have energy to argue with you.
Sabrina: 1:0 for me!
TanqR: Sabrina!

She started laughing and I didn't had any energy to do it at all. All the happiness I always had just faded away. She then looked at me and immediately stopped laughing. She putted her hand on my arm.

Sabrina: Hey, I was just messing with you I'm sorry.
TanqR: No it's not it.
Sabrina: So what's the matter?
TanqR: I just... can't live like that anymore. Don't get me wrong it's not about my life. I just, i don't know how I'm going to survive these two months.
Sabrina: Don't worry I believe in you. You know you can tell me whatever you want also you need to know that everyone is here for you. I think that even Kreek would help you.
TanqR: Nahh you're joking.
Sabrina: Well he was the one who helped Koneko carry you to the hospital.
TanqR: I mean it's not like I care.
Sabrina: Ehh you both will never get along.
TanqR: Yep.

Then someone knocked at the doors, teacher said "come in" and it was someone, I don't know who is it. It was a blue haired boy, his hair were a little bit darker than mine. He also had a white T-shirt on as well as black jeans. He looked really happy about something. He came to our class with some sort of list.

Russo: Good morning, hello everyone. I just came here with a quick question. As you all know the event is coming soon, so I came here to ask, if you already chose the competitors for our event?
Sabrina: Oh yeah, we do. It will be KreekCraft and Sketch.
Russo: Okey, got it! That's all I had to say. Sorry for interrupting, goodbye.

And he headed out from class.

TanqR: Who the heck is this guy?
Sabrina: Oh it a good friend of mine, he is also one of the hosts.
TanqR: Good to know, what's his name?
Sabrina: Oh I'm sorry, it's Russo.
TanqR: Hmm- Alright.

Suddenly something hit me in the back of my head I looked back and picked up the paper piece I unfolded it and takle look inside. SOMEONE and we all know who wrote inside: " I got it to competition and you didn't". And I have to say that, I cringed from that. I wrote quick: " shut up", not really caring anymore. I threw it back to him. It hit him right in his head. I giggled a little and turned around. But as soon as I did that I got hit once again. So I didn't cared what's inside I just threw it back to him. But again when I did that, he hit me immediately after. We were throwing the same piece of paper for couple of minutes, until I couldn't handle it anymore. I got up from my seat. He did that as well.

TanqR: Can you stop?!
Kreek: Stop What?
TanqR: Stop throwing this piece of paper at me?!
Kreek: No!
Chemistry Teacher: Ey, boys you need to clam down.
TanqR: Why?!
Kreek: Because! Because why not!
TanqR: Kreek I swear I might have a broken leg but I won't hesitate to hit you right now.
Kreek: Well it's not like I will hesitate to do that as well!
Chemistry Teacher: Ok, that's enough!

He then picked up his chair I did it as well . We both aimed it at each other's directions. And right when I was about to throw it.

Chemistry Teacher: ENOUGH! Both of you to the principal office, RIGHT NOW!
Kreek: But-
Chemistry Teacher: NO, I GIVES YOU WARNINGS BUT YOU DIDNT LISTENED!

I just decided to not argue with teacher and just go. Slowly but I need to admit that I'm getting better at this. I still can't believe how I could be so stupid to not listed to the teacher. Like bro, how? When I was almost there, Kreek wasn't even behind me. Maybe something happened? I mean it's not like I care about him but we were supposed to go together. I just decided to go in. I knocked, as I heard a "come in" I came into the office.

Principal: Oh it's you TanqR, why are you here?
TanqR: I got send here with Kreek but I assume he don't wanted to show up.
Principal: What both of you did?
TanqR: Just an argument on lesson.
Principal: I noticed that you both have something between, and I knew it not good. Anyway I also were arguing a lot in the past, I remember I was that one kid who were causing problems all that time. I understand you.
TanqR: Good to hear.
Principal: You can go to your class, don't worry about it.
TanqR: Thank you Mr., Goodbye.

And I went out from his office literally shaking. I would never thought I will have a normal conversation with a principal. Ehh- Anyway I need to go back now.

___________
Ok these chapters are kinda boring now but I hope it's not a problem.
Anyway have a great day or night.
Cya
:D