|Event Chapter|The Inazuma Boys?!?!

(A heads up before we start this event chapter, I know I've added in a few Inazuma characters on the first one. So this would be where you first met them and how it went. Also, I'm aware about Heizou but I don't know exactly how he's going to be like. So I'm not going to add him in yet.)

UPDATE (FEB. 15): As I'm making chapter 5, I forgot that I added in this event chapter that was supposed to be about your first time meeting the Inazuma guys. I'm a dumbass for doing that, because while writing chapter 5 I realize that I was writing in on how Y/n actually first met them. So just consider this event chapter as some paradox or something like that.

_____________________________

Y/n POV
I noticed a lot of the people around the university looks excited for something, which made me curious on who or what it was. During my time in the hallways I remember hearing those group of girls saying

(Flashback)

"Hey! Did you hear that they're coming?!"

"Oh really?? I thought they were residing in a different university?"

"They were, but they got transferred here. I can't wait to see them!"

"Oooh!! You know Kazuha, he's one of the students that's transferring here!"

"Oh Kazuha? He's good looking, but Thoma. He cooks and clean, he'll be the perfect husband!"

"Oh c'mon you guys, you don't like Itto? I personally think he's dorky and cute"

"I feel like Gorou is more cuter, I mean don't you see how he tries to keep the serious act on but couldn't resist the butterfly?"

"I like Ayato, I like the mysterious and mischievous vibes around him"

Okay I've been eavesdropping on them for too long, I should probably leave before I get caught.

(End of Flashback)

I can't lie, I'm quite excited to meet them too. Although... I can't be too excited since the system from the game showed a pop up of their friendship and love as well...

15%
◉◉◉○○○○○○○○○○○○

50%
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉○○○○○○○○○

100%
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

╟ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔡╢

Kaedehara Kazuha
Friendship 0%
Love 0%

Kaedehara KazuhaFriendship 0%Love 0%

Thoma
Friendship 0%
Love 0%

Thoma Friendship 0%Love 0%