Chapter 5: Suspicion Rises

Y/n POV
I kept on running until I saw Keith and Kevin, my only comfort place away from them. When I got closer to the two of them, I jumped and hugged them both from behind "Keith! Kevin!" I said with playfulness laced in my voice, I can't show them that I'm nervous. They both looked behind out of shock before Kevin ruffles my hair "There you are! We got worried that something might've happened to you" I smiled as I fixed up my hair "Don't worry, I'm fine as you can see. They didn't do anything to me" I reassured the two. Just as we were about to go into the classroom, I heard someone call out my name. "Y/n!" Knowing that voice, I turn around the see Razor. Although I'm kinda okay with Razor, I'm still a bit iffy about him since he's still a yandere after all. "Where were you?" He asked as he looks at me for anything out of the ordinary. I shook my head, "It's okay Razor, I'm fine right now. I was just hanging out with a few people" Trying to cut the conversation short.

Razor still gave a worrying gaze "Your scent... smells like them"

My eyes widens at his words, my scent? Like them? I forgot that his senses were higher than the average human, he was raised by wolves after all. "Ah.. I can assure you that they didn't do anything" Keith and Kevin both looked at each other in confusion. "Uhh, what do you mean by they?" Keith asked, I waved them off on the question. "Let's just go into the classroom" As I quickly move Keith and Kevin into the room with Razor following behind. Coming into the classroom, I sat between Keith and Kevin. Razor went off to go sit with Aether and Bennett..... Wait, Bennett? I glanced over my shoulder to look at the boy covered in bandages, if I had to be honest. I almost forgot that he was in this class as well, and Aether never really spoke to me in this class until we were in the same class as Kikiyo. Razor who was socializing with Bennett slightly moved his head to look at me, giving me a little wave and a small smile.

I couldn't help but think at how precious that looked, 'Stop this Y/n! He's a yandere, get that in your head' I quickly shook my head and looked away from the group. As if on cue, Mr. Kim had walked into the classroom to start class. I look over in interest, Mr. Kim cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention as he used his arm to guide everyone's attention to the door. "Everyone, please be kind to the new transfer student" He says, the door slowly opens to show a guy who looked really similar  to Razor.

| New Love Interest Acquired!  |
Cyno
Friendship 0%
Love 0%

| New Love Interest Acquired!  |CynoFriendship 0%Love 0%

Cyno? I don't remember him being in the game... If that's the case then there might be more characters that wasn't in the game. My eyes dropped at the thought of it 'That's not good, I wouldn't know the character's intention at all then' I sighed, looking over at Cyno. He comes in front of the classroom to introduce himself "I'm Cyno. I use my abilities to punish evil as I see fit. If you share my devotion to rules and justice, then I can lend you my strength." Everybody in the classroom had already deemed him as strange, with the exception of Aether, Razor, and Bennett. Cyno then cleared his throat "I have a joke for you all" He declared, everyone paid attention to the joke he had to say. I, on the other hand feel some sort of dread for some reason.