Jimin Facts (3)

41.For Jimin, Bangtan is another family that allowed him to reach his longtime dream.

42. For Jimin, his charms aren't actually his charm, but his eyes is charm.

43. Things he want to steal from other members is Rap Monster's height, V's talent and gaze, J-Hope's cleanliness, Suga's diverse knowledge.

44. In 10 years he wants to a satisfied and pubicly recognized musician.

45. Jimin favourite song when karaoke is Taeyang 'Naman Barabwa' (Only Look At Me) because in the past he has one sided love.

46. Jimin, "Names like Baby J and Kid were some options but I decided that Jimin was the best and ended up using my real name."

47. Jimin Favorite Song in 2nd mini album Skool Luv Affair is 상남자 (Boy In Luv)

48. Jimin has score 104 times on 'Jump Rope Challenge MBC Show Campions".

49. Q) Which outfit concept do u like in the Sinulation Love Game? [Kstar Wonderland]

- Jimin : "It'll be fun with a suit.. Wearing a suit, it because i want to show my coolness. I think it'll be manly! I'm 19 years old (Laugh)" ※Shooting at that time, 19 years old

50. Q) Do you have any expression that hard to try to shoot? Please explain it. [Kstar Wonderland]

- Jimin : "I have two, it such as good smile and laugh. Well, first i will look seduce! And the next is laugh expression! Ahahahah.. haha......"

51. Jimin Ideal Date -> "Walking and sitting on the bench, drinking together...... I would like to have such a Countryside Dating. And i wish i could be there to hold her hand. (Laugh)"

52. When J-Hope's Birthday [140218], he took a selca for J-Hope greetings birthday to share on Twitter. He spent 10 minutes and skip his dinner to took a selca like J-Hope's expression. He said it was really difficult just for 1 selca.

53. Jungkook imagined When God Made Jimin?

- Jungkook : "One spoon of small eyes, one spoon of abs, a guy it's his thighs now, thighs.. "

54. Jimin being an Invisible Man for 'One Day Show Champion Mission' and other members seems really enjoy to tease him. And other members choose Jimin to be a winner because Jimin really good in being invisible and it part of his life. -Show Champion 140416-

55. If get a day off, Jimin jokingly wants to go on a date with Jungkook with holding hands together. And when Jungkook says about his wants, Jimin shouted, "Live happily together with me!" (LOL!!) -MCD Backstage 140425-

56. Jimin did mistake often at Random Dance Weekly Idol.

57. Jimin said fans keep asking him and curious about his abs, but actually, a lot of it has disappeared because BTS don't have a lot of time to exercise during promotions, but when the schedules end, even if it's late, he trying exercise everyday. And he has started working out again with the maknae.

58. For Jimin, eyeliner is his life. When Jimin dancing in the practice room without eyeliner, he can't seem to show strong expressions and he will get shy and can't do hip-hop dances.

- Jimin, "But really, how do you put on eyeliner? I've watched the make-up noonas do it many times, but I definitely can't do it myself."

59. Jimin thinks most people like Iron Man, so his favorite from the Avengers is Hulk.

60. Jimin feels hurts a bit when Jungkook ranks him in the last in terms of looks. He thinks the 1st is Jin while the 7th is Suga. He was going to rank Rap Monster as the 7th but decided to got better-looking these days, so he chose Suga.