V Facts (5)

81. V is scared of ghosts, can't touch gross things, can't go up high places, but rides are bit different. It feels safe yet thrilling.

82. V really wants to write good lyrics that fit the melodies he makes. But so far, his lyrics are just, "I really love you." and "Because of you."

83. V really likes the words 'Gomibako' (Trash Can) and 'Guragura' (Rattling Sound) in Japanese.

84. V, "The fact that I had to dress up as a Lady Bug Fairy is still a big shock to me. I think Sailor Moon was better."

85. Happiness for V is going on a trip with BTS. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]

86. V said he was looking for a new song to play on the Saxophone but got casted by Big Hit, so he decided to quit.

87.V don't like to wear shoes.

- Staff Message, "Taehyung, please put on your shoes.You are not a Primitive Man.You have nice shoes. Why don't you wear them? Please wear them." (BTS FESTA RADIO)

88. Dance Teacher Message, "Be a Human." (BTS FESTA RADIO)

89. V can climbing a tree but he can't getting down.

90.Jimin vs V Freestyle (V just dissing Jimin) [MNET America GO!BTS]

ROUND 1
# Jimin to V
- Jimin, "OH No! You tucked your shirt in. That means i'm going to beat you hard!I'm going to punch you hard! And then you'll roll on the floor!And the you'll die!" (Rap ryhmes)
- Rap Monster to V, "Dude, he said he'll kill you. Come on."
# V to Jimin
- V, "Yo!"
- Jimin : "If you keep repeating 'Yo', i'll puunch your face!I'm going to hit your face if you keep saying yo!"
- V, "Yo! I'm chewing on Kimbab!Oh, i want to chew your face too!I want to swallow it, but i can't because of your face!Yo!I just ate my lunch but i can't digest it." [With his weird rap ryhmes]
- Jimin, "He's not even rapping. Don't beatbox for him."
- Suga, "You are just talking with accent."
ROUND 2
# V to Jimin
- V, "Yo, Jay Z! Yo, Kanye West! Yo, Jimin! So much height difference."
- Jin, "You're not rapping!"
- Jimin, "You have to rhyme. You're just dissing me."
- V, "It's a different style of rap.Cut the beat off! (When J-Hope started beatboxing). Yo, i was eating but none of you are funny. I was observing-"
- J-Hope (Hits V's head with paper), "You're done."
91. V and Jimin were classmates in High School.
92. V kicked Jimin's ass first at SBS Inkigayo comeback perform (141026) and after that moment Jimin feels surprised and got mistake in the end of performance.
93. V is number one fans of BTS Cypher (especially Cypher PT.3 Killer).
94. V memorable incident was cuts his bangs during music video shoot Danger. [Arirang Pops in Seoul Ep. 2724]
- V, "There was a scene where i was supposed to cut my own hair.Since i couldn't actually cut my hair,i had to werar a wig.I had to do it in just one take, so i had to be careful but i actually cut my owb hair and almost ruin my life."
95. Noisiest members Rank by Jin. [Arirang After School Club After Show 140827]
1st : V
- Jin, "First, there's V. I'm not kidding.He'll be sitting in the dorms,then suddenly he'll run around going 'HO! HO! HO!'. He's really weird. He's like a different species. Do you know what he does alone at our house? 'Jimin,i love you!! Oppa, i can't!Jimin, i love you!! (Imitate V's alone conversation). Seriously.."2nd : Jungkook
3rd : Jimin
96. V and J-Hope did Self PR Time mission at M!Countdown Begins (140918). They sing and dance to the slow version of your part in their song. But V did a funny one like a roar of lion in the Metro Goldwyin Mayer trade mark. In the end, V said 'Bye' with his weirdest expression.
97. V won thumb war games against staff at M!Countdown Begins Fall's Mini Sport Event (141002).
98. Who is the most whimsical person? (All members choose V) [Skool Luv Affair Keyword Talk]
- V, "I went to school properly in a common way. (He claims himself as an ordinary man who received proper education) and you call me whimsical."
99. V said he used to work in farm. [Skool Luv Affair Keyword Talk]
100. Name 3 requirements for V happiness is Family, Health, and Honor.
Cr : btsdiary