Author Notes and Whatnots

Spoilers? Yes. Just assume yes at all times.

Genshin: Whatever Mihoyo releases.

TV Shows: The entire show.

F/GO: Up to NA progression because I can't read Japanese.

Books: The entire book/series.

Headcanons? Definitely. If you know the character, you'll definitely realize which part is true lore and which part is headcanon.

Ships? Maybe. I'm not too big on romance myself, but I can't say that I'll stay away from it completely. I do support LGBTQ+ relationships and statuses so realize that.

Racism? Sexism? Other similar problems? If they are a huge part of the character, yes. If not, then I generally won't write about it. Once again, it's a non-guarantee. 

Y'all, I'm still in school. And I'm about as introverted and anti-social as a person can get while still going to a public school. In other words? I'm not knowledgeable about a lot of things going on in the outside world. So don't expect me to be up to date with the latest things please. 

Tags are limited to just whatever universes I pull/plan to pull characters from. Titles will hopefully have the character and universe if  I remember to.

I do apologize if anything I write offends you in any way, but I likely will hold firm on some of them because those beliefs are what make up me. I am willing to listen to the other side(s) if only to understand different PoV. Some of the writing will contain points that allude to my PoV on certain things. If you want to criticize me, go ahead. Just don't go dragging other people into it. Keep the criticism to just me alone please.

Thanks, and have fun reading. Or not. IDK. 

Also, no cover because I'm lazy and can't color for the life of me. Yes, I can draw respectively okay. I just can't color.