the funeral

kenzys POV

seeing all the sad crying reletives crushed me. I cant help but cry knowing that I cant run up to my grandpa and give him a big bear hug like I used to whenever I came here during the summer. everyone hugged me with tears streaming down there broken hearted faces with snotty damp tissues in there hands. I look at Mathew while hugging him tight giving me a sad look. he knows im hurt and he doesn't know what he should do about it.. he knows how much I loved my grandfather I love him very much. and hes gone ill never see him again.then the funeral was over.

that night after visiting all our sad relitives we went back to my grandparents house. ally and i found myself at home in my old room I had for whenever me and my brother stayed here during the summer. mathew stayed in the spare bedroom accrossed the hall because my grandmother diddnt like the fact that my boyfriend and i would be sleeping in the same room/bed. i look over to find ally looking at me with a confused look on her face.

"what?" i said with a worried look

"so you and mathew"

'yea what about him?'

'are you sure about this? you do know hes a player right kenzie?'

'yea i know im just ganna see how this goes'

'ok just makeing sure'

i walk down the hall to use the bathroom and brush my teeth before i go to bed.

'hey beautyful' mathew said

i jumpped. he nearly gave me a heart attack .i glance over to see mathew leaning against the dore shirtless grinning at me towel in his hand. god he looked so damn hot with his shirt off. he was in his boxers. they were pulled down a little and you could see his perfictly shaped v. oh damn i loved it.

"are you done in here?" he said hopeing to get in pulling me from my thoughts

'i dont know am i' i said with a grin on my face teasing him

he stepped closer and grabbed my hips pulling me closer to his half naked body. he stared at me in the eyes and i nearly fell to my knees. oh my his eyes were beautyful. he got closer and kissed me hard and passonate. his multiple kisses heated me. his toungue licked my bottom lip. i let his toungue enter my mouth makeing our toungues dance. he slowly made us strattle into the bathroom and closed the dore. he pushed my against the wall and kissed me more. more long hard and passonate kisses were hitting my lips. he kissed my neak and started lightly sucking on it. i let out a little moan in pleasure. he started lifing my shirt.

'i.. we cant' i said grabbing his hands

he just kisses me more passonately on my lips makeing me want him. he opends the dore and we walk down the hall sneaking past my grandmas room. i guickly run into his room and close the dore and kiss him more. we walk over to his bed not sepparating our lips and end up laying on his bed. i find him ontop of me kissing me more and more.

"i want you" i wisper in his ear trying to catch my breath and bite my lip.

he nods and kisses me more and more making our toungues dance rough and passonately. he slides his hands up my sides slowly removing my shirt leaving me in my bra. we flip over and i lay ontop of him continuing to kiss him. i feel his member growing witch turs me on even more then i already am. he slowly removes his boxers leaving him completely naked. he does the same to me. he lays on top of me and i slowly feel a big buldge slide into me. i gasp in pleasure and kiss him. he slowly moves back and forth. i squeese his back hard. i moan lightly in a bit of pleasure. and bit his sholder trying not to make to much noise. he speeds up a bit faster witch makes me out of breath. i roll my eyes in pleasure and let out a redicoulously loud moan in pleausre. i begin to feel a warm sensaition spill out unside of me. i look up at him and kiss him passonatly. he gets off of me and lays next to me. we face eachother and stare into eachothers eyes. we breathe heavily. i kiss him again and get up from his bed and head for my close. i put them on and kiss him once more before i leave to my room.

"that was amazing" he looks at me and smiles

i kiss him again and head for the dore and wallk accross the hall to my room. i enter the room and find ally looking at me grinnig.

'what just happend? what were you doing?'

'n-nothing i was brushing my teeth silly'

'yea cause brushing your teeth takes that long' se said sarcastically

i blush and walk over to my bed.

'it was nothing'

'oh it was something i heard you'

'wha-what' i said with a worried look on my face

'was it fun?' she askes

was it fun? helll yes it was fun. fun was an understatement. it was amazing. i loved it he made me feel good

'funs an understaement' i say as i lean over to turn off my lamp and cover up with my blankets. i close my eyes and think about everythjing that just happend. i find my self slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.