the reunion

"kenzie wake up we have to leave in an hour"

ally said while hitting me in the face with her pillow. i roll over and sit up and rub my eyes. ugh im tired. I grab my phone from my side table and look at the time. it was 10:00.

"well good morning to you too" I said to ally sarcastically

"good morning. but get up we have to leave"

she handed me a towel and I walk down the hall to the bathroom to take a shower. I quickly undressed and jumped in. as the warm water droplets hit my skin I think about last night and what happened. it was unbelievable. after my shower I got out and wrapped a towel around me and quickly went to my room and got dressed. I wore a white shirt and some blue skinny jeans. I straitened my hair so it fell to my back and I did simple make up. I walked out of my room and walked in the kitchen to find my mom and grandma and Mathew laughing and talking. they looked at me and i smiled. i went and hugged my grandma and my mom and said good morning. i sat down next to Mathew and gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek.

"good morning" his husky voice said

'morning'

i felt his eyes burning on me. i looked over at him and stared into his beautiful eyes. i tried to pull away but i couldn't those eyes were unbelievably beautiful. there was something about them that just made me fall in love with them.

"earth to kenzie" my mom said breaking my train of thought and making me pull away and look at her.

"you ok sweetheart?"

'yea' i said while blushing

'ok well we have to go so are we driving you or are you taking your car?'

'my car'

'ok bye'

my mom and grandma got up and walk out of the kitchen grabbing my brother and left. i look back at Mathew and stare in to his eyes. i couldn't help but kiss him. i gave him a quick peck and got up from the table.

'come on'

he grabbed me by my waste and pulled me down making me giggle. i turned around to face him in his seat and and say on his lap. i kissed him again. multiple kisses were planted on my lips. he licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. i let his tongue enter my mouth and mine entered his making our tongues dance. those pleasure able kisses turned me on. he grabbed my hips making my hips rock on his lap. i tangled my fingers in his hair. he kissed me more and more rough. i felt a light moan escape from my throat onto his lips. i felt his member growing. the huge bulge rubbed up against my thighs turning me on even more. he grabbed my ass making my hips rock more.

"ok just get it on in the kitchen why don't you?" ally said while making me jump in fright i got off of Mathew and turned around to look at her. she had a big smile on her face. i turned to Mathew and saw him laughing.

'sorry i just had to ruin the moment' she said while laughing

i blush and move my hair out of my face.

'come on guys lets go' she said giggling and walking past Mathew she stopped in front of Mathew and smiled.

'you might want to get rid of that first' she said while pointing at his package. Matthew blushed and covered it up forgetting it was there. i blush and laugh. i grab Mathew and drag him out to my car where ally's already sitting in the back seat. i got in my car and drove off. we had to go to a big family reunion thing. when we got there I introduced Mathew to everyone and ally to everyone who she didn't already know. everyone was surprised to meet Mathew he was the only boy I've ever introduced to my family. I just wish my grandpa could've met him. he'd love him.