the morning

"kenzie... kenzie wake up... kenzie" I hear Mathew say with his deep husky voice

I open my eyes to see that I was still on the couch in the basement. I sit up and grab my phone from the floor to see that it was 8:26 in the morning.

"there's food up stares in the kitchen waiting for you" he said while leaning down to kiss me.

I stand up and walk up stairs to the kitchen. mom, grandma, Jason, and ally were sitting at the table talking to one another eating. I say good morning to everyone then I grab a plate and some pancakes and find my seat next to ally.

when i was done eating i go to my room and find a change of close and a towel. i turn around to see ally enter the room. i turn around and give her that awkward 'i know what you did' smile.

"so ally how was your night last night" i smile to her

'good and you.?' she said trying to hide her blush

"i saw you kiss Jason" i smile at her

she dropped her hands into her face and she stared to cry. i rush over to her and pull her into a hug trying to comfort her. we walk over to sit on the bed.

"ally whats wrong?"

'i messed up kenzie.'

'what? what do you mean messed up'

'i did something last night'

'and what is it?'

'i...i had sex with Jason'

'i kind of already knew that ally. i saw him take you into the other room'

'b..but kenzie we didn't use protection. i wanted it kenzie i couldn't find myself to stop what i was doing.'

i froze in my seat and my eyes go wide when i hear protection. i don't know what to think. i don't remember Mathew and i ever using protection either. i couldn't breathe.

'shit.. shit shit shhhiiit i didn't either. both times Mathew and i had sex we didn't use protection.'

'both?'

'uhh yea i kinda had sex last night too' i blush

'shit kenzie what are we gonna do?'

'just wait i guess all we can do is wait and hope'