A new life💙

The next day, I woke up to the sunlight kissing my face. I looked around at the unfamiliar place and I panicked for a sec after not seeing any of my family members besides me but then I realised where I was! I was on my favourite Continent- Asia and my dream country- SOUTH KOREA🇰🇷.
I was more than happy. I then got my lazy ass up from the comfortable bed of the hotel and went inside the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and then came out and did some exercise. I was both hungry and tired so I called the hotel reception and requested them to send my breakfast to my hotel room.
Then, I called my mom as she would have woken up. ( For those who don't know, Sydney is 1 hour ahead of South Korea and Y/n's parents live in Sydney). She picked up the call after two rings. I told her about my journey then the doorbell of my room rang. I excused myself but she told me that she loves me and we can talk later. I said, I love her too and declined the call.
Then, I went to the door, took my breakfast and thanked the staff.
Author's note: One thing about Y/n is that in non-veg she only eats- chicken, fish, goat meat, egg and prawn.
For my breakfast, I was having bread and omelette with sauce and a glass of mango
smoothie.
30 minutes after my breakfast, I went to take a bath and wore the most amazing dress I can wear for this interview.

Hmm

Hmm... Ya, I think this work. Or maybe...No! Yes, this one. Perfect! 💯
Then, I grabbed my files, bag and phone and rushed out to get a Taxi. I got inside the taxi and went to Sungkyunkwan University, SKK Graduate School of Business I soon reached the University and saw how big it was.
When I entered the building, I went straight to the dean's office.
*Knock knock*
" Come in." I heard a melodious voice of a woman. As soon as I entered, I saw a beautiful Korean woman. She looked at me and said with a smile, "Please sit."
I bowed and nodded before sitting. I handed her my documents.
After examining them, she said, "Ok! So miss Jung Y/n. Welcome to South Korea." "Thank you so much, mam." Is aid with a smile. "So, she continued, " You are here for an internship in an entertainment company." "Yes, mam." "Ok! So you can continue in our college. Your company for the internship will be Riverfield Entertainment(took the name from Unknown_Lady_Choi.hehe!)
Author's POV
Y/n thanked her and came out of the office. She was more than happy.
The next day, she went to the company and she was doing very well. She made a few friends who loved and adored her.
She was so much into her job that time flew by very soon. In a blink of an eye, a year passed.
_______________________
Well, this part was a bit small. Hehe! 😅