WHAT'S WRONG WITH US?

After lunch, we were back at the company and didn't have much work, so we left for home at 8:00 p.m. I had been thinking of what to cook as I was exhausted when Seungmin said, "Y/n, I think we both are tired and I am not hungry. If you are okay, you can cook for yourself or order a takeaway."

Well, that was nice. He also offered to drive back home and I couldn't refuse as I was drained. I mean, no matter how cold he might have been, he's out of his CEO Kim's character at the end of the day.

On reaching home, I went to my room, removed my makeup and changed into my pyjamas. I was too tired to be hungry, so I texted my mom about the day, set an alarm and dozed off to sleep.

SEUNGMIN'S POV

Did I shout too much? I mean, I am not a maniac but... *sigh* never mind. I am too tired to. Let's sleep. I wonder if she drinks?

AUTHOR'S POV

Days passed by and slowly, 2 months went on. Then one night Seungmin said, "Tomorrow is a small gathering so, we can go and buy some dresses."

"I think I have some dresses. I can wear from them. You have seen all my clothes."

"Well, yes you do. But let's go and buy. We don't have anything matching."

"Okay! If you wish so," she replied.

And they slept. The next day, Y/n woke up as usual and by God's grace, her body pain was better. She was on her usual routine- workout, cleaning, cooking, bathing. Seungmin also woke up around 7:00 a.m.

SEUNGMIN'S POV

"Good morning pd-nim."

"Aah- You scared me! What are you doing behind the stairs?" I almost had a heart attack.

"Oh, I am just searching for some-"

"What?" I said entering behind her.

Y/N'S POV

"What?"

I didn't realize he had also entered in the space beside me. I turned and our faces were CLOSE AF. I could literally smell his shampoo. We were so close that I could feel his breath.

SEUNGMIN'S POV

God knows what she's searching for at 7:40 a.m. in the morning. I entered to make sure she found it and- she turned back startled. 

Our faces were too close. I mean, I could literally smell her. I have never been so close to her.

If anyone would have seen us, they would have thought that we'd definately kiss. It was not dark so I could see her getting red and I could literally feel the heat from her face. She definately looked cute.

Y/N'S POV

I went red as a tomato and I could feel that he noticed it too. I panicked and tried to get out from there, which resulted in bumping my head on the stairs.

"Aah- Shibal!" It hurts so bad.

Before I could do anything else, he held my wrist, kept his hand on my head and said, concerned," Are you okay? Wait here."

He helped me in getting out and rushed to get an ice pack. Fortunately, I did not get a potato on my head or else I would have ended up looking like Shinchan.

 Fortunately, I did not get a potato on my head or else I would have ended up looking like Shinchan