The new Life✨

Arin's POV
"Ladies, thank you so much for coming but I'm really sorry to inform you all that the position you'll came for is already taken. Thanks alot for your valuable time. You all may please leave," I said to everyone outside waiting for their chance. Ofcourse, only *ladies* were there for Mr.Kim. The girls gave me the wierded expressions before leaving.

God knows what Mr.Kim saw in her?
As far as I heard, they met only once and that's too on a flight from Australia to Korean that was 1 YEAR AGO!
They are just two different people. One is Kim, the other is Jung. I am scared she'll draw Mr. Kim away from me. But, I shouldn't care so much because I don't think that Mr.Kim might like Her over Me. I am atleast prettier than Her. Duh!

After everyone left, I went inside the room but as soon as I opened the door, to my horror and shock, Mr.Kim and Miss. Y/N were HUGGING!🤪 What on the freaking Earth?!
As soon as they saw me, they broke the hug and then Mr Kim said,

Y/N's POV
I and Mr Kim were talking by the window because he told me that he was sitting there for almost 3 hours and now his back was sore so he suggested that we should stand by the window.

We were talking when he told me that I am already selected and can start my job from tomorrow.

I got so excited that I unconsciously hugged him and, to my shock, he hugged me back.

We were hugging, when I heard the door open and we broke the hug to see Arin standing there, giving me death glares. We stood there awkwardly when Mr. Kim broke the silence.

Seungmin's POV
As soon as I told Y/n that she is selected, she hugged meand my heart skipped a beat. I hugged her back unconsciously

We were hugging for a while when I heard the door open. I didn't want to let her go but........ she pushed me T-T!
I then saw that Arin was standing near the door.
'Oh! That's why Y/n pushed me', I thought.
I saw that Y/N was getting awkward so I broke the silence, "Arin.... ah! Please go and make arrangements for Miss. Jung. From now on she is your sunbae."
She glared at Y/n, nodded and left.

Then I turned to Y/n. " I am sorry...   I am really sorry... I was-", she kept bowing. Oh god! This girl! " Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, it's ok! It's fine", I said, trying to calm her down.

Then for changing the topic, I said," Ya! So I was saying that, from now on you are my assistant and you can come to work from tomorrow. But before that, you need to move in with me".

"Me what?" She exclaimed," I said....