Confession to Bijou

Boss's POV

Everyone left the Clubhouse except for Sparkle. What does Sparkle need?

"Boss." Sparkle said.

"Y-y-yes?" I stuttered.

"You know she likes someone else, but you can't hide your love for her forever." Sparkle said.

She was talking about Bijou. I knew she liked Hamtaro.

"You should confess to Bijou. Even if she likes someone else." Sparkle said.

"Ok." I said quietly.

Sparkle left the Clubhouse.

I went to my blanket. "Snoozer, How do I confess to Bijou?" I asked.

"Just be yourself. ~ sukapi"

"But she wouldn't like my normal self!"

"Yes she would. Don't waste your time trying to impress her. She had always accepted you. ~ sukapi"

"How?"

"That's for you to find out! ~ sukapi"

Snoozer is great with advice! I dozed off and went to sleep.

Bijou's POV

Maria is late! I wonder what's taking so long. I heard the door open. It was Maria!

"Ribbon-Chan Im so sorry I was late!, Our Butler got into a little traffic." Maria said, apologising. Im so glad Maria is safe!

"Since you are still awake I will tell you about my day." Maria said.

I was pretty happy. Maria doesn't tell me much about her day.

"Today I went shopping with Kana and Laura, I asked about Oxnard Kana said, He's still at Dylans. I asked about Hamtaro, Laura said Hamtaro is doing great but is over eating sunflower seeds, They both asked about you, I answered Very well and pretty as always And my Piano lessons are doing very well. I have a very high chance of becoming a Pianist. Laura tells me to never give up!"

Maria yawned. "Well I better be going to sleep. Goodnight Ribbon-Chan !"
I wonder how Sparkle iz doing.

Sparkle's POV

I rushed to Glitter's house.

I looked inside. They looked like they were looking for me!

A bit of the front door was open. I went inside and ran to Glitter's bedroom. I heard footsteps. The door opened. She looked in my mini house.

"Sparkle! I finally found you!" Glitter said.

"Let me tell you about my day!" Glitter said.

"Love is blooming everywhere so I decided to become a matchmaker! I made a plan! Good night Sparkle!" Glitter said.

"Goodnight ~ nano!"