Glitter is MEAN!

Sparkle's POV

I was on my way to the clubhouse and I saw two girls. Both looked familiar. I looked more. I saw Glitter and Laura. Glitter was punching Laura, Laura cried for help. But got punched each time she talked. I couldn't believe Glitter would do this. I saw Hamtaro and Bijou walking together. I called to them.

"HAMUTARO KUUN! RIBBON-CHAN!" I called.

"What iz going on?" Bijou asked.

I started to cry.

"Its Laura!" I said panicking.

Hamtaro-kun watched what was going on. He started to cry too. I made a couple of signs saying STOP IT GLITTER! I ran toward Glitter and held the signs. She didn't stop. Instead she flung her arm which made me fly out of Glitter's shoulder.

"SPARKLE!!!" Hamtaro and Bijou screamed. They ran toward me before i fell to the ground. They caught me just in time. They set me gently on the ground. My paw started to bleed.

"Sparkle!" Hamtaro and Bijou said. "Your paw!" Bijou said. "Don't worry about me. RUN!" I screamed. They did what I had said. I just laid there. Then I felt someones palm.

"Thats no way to treat a hamster!" Laura said crying.

She ran away with me in her hands. I saw Glitter smirk. Glitter is no person to trust. She doesn't know the true meaning of friendship. The Ham Hams showed me friendship and after that i became more friendly with them.

I felt pain. At least I tried to protect my friends and Laura. I closed my eyes.

Pashmina's POV

We had 3 hams hams running late. Sparkle, Hamtaro and Bijou. We heard the door shake. Hamtaro and Bijou bursted into the door.

"What Happened?" Dexter asked.

"Bijou and I were walking then Sparkle called our names, We all saw Laura getting hurt. Sparkle took action, she held a sign saying STOP IT GLITTER! She got flung and we caught her, she told us to run and she just laid there." Hamtaro said.

The Ham Hams (Including Me) were shocked.

"Lets comfort her!" I said.

Everyone else nodded.

We all went to the spot where Sparkle fell. She wasn't there. I gasped. Where could she be?

"Where did she go?!" Bijou asked.

"Beats me." Howdy said.

"Lets check Glitter's house!" Sandy suggested.

Everyone agreed. We were lead by Hamtaro. Glitter's house was really bigger than I thought. . We went inside. We all split up. Hamtaro was with Bijou and Boss. I'm with Howdy and Dexter. Sandy and Maxwell and Penelope were all together.

We searched Sparkle's cage. Howdy and Dexter started fighting. I went berserk. I told them to SHUT UP AND KEEP SEARCHING!! They were quiet for the rest of the search. Our trio finally gave up. We all fell asleep.

**Time Skip**

Hamtaro woke us up.

"Did you find her? Nanoda" Hamtaro asked.

"Sadly No." Dexter said.

"We didn't find her either." Sandy said Sadly.

"Neither did we." Boss said.

"Neither did us." Melody said.

"Since when did YOU get here?" Bijou asked.

"Well, We heard Sparkle was missing so we decided to help search for her." Stan said.

"We should search at Hamtaro's house." Howdy suggested.

"I doubt we'd find her there. We should at least try. But Hamtaro is going to search himself." Dexter said.

Everyone agreed. We went to Hamtaro's house. We saw Laura running with something in her arms. Hamtaro-kun rushed to his house.

Hamtaro's POV

I rushed into my house and into my cage. I was exhausted. I heard the door open. It was Laura. Laura looked a bit hurt.

"Hamtaro. I found a hamster on the ground today. Glitter hurt her. She looks very familiar to me. Shes still unconscious so dont go so hard on her." Laura said and left the room.

The unconscious hamster was obviously Sparkle. I carried Sparkle and put her in his cage. I came at the window to alert my friends.

"HAMTARO DID YOU FIND HER?!" Howdy screamed.

"Yep I did. Laura brought Sparkle in." I responded.

"Thank goodness!" Pashmina said.

Everyone left.

Sparkle was finally waking up. ..

Konnichiwa Minna! ~ nano! This was a very long chapter. Just in case you don't know who Melody is, Melody is a sibling of Maxwell. In case you didn't know, I'm a Hamtaro X Sparkle shipper. I really hate Hamtaro X Bijou for some reason. ..

This is my very first Hamtaro fan fiction. . Please don't judge me because I like Hamtaro X Sparkle. ..

Sparkle is nice in this fan fiction and Glitter is the opposite. I honestly hate how people make Sparkle the mean one in the story. It just annoys me. Glitter is really jealous of Laura Haruna. I didn't mean to add any violence either. I appreciate you reading this fan fiction. Stand Bow AYE! ~ nano