Chapter 2

"Alexander." Burr said. And that's when Hamilton lost it. He tackled Burr and put him in a headlock. And at that point I had almost lost it. "BOTH OF YOU NEED TO STOP OR I'M GOING TO DO MY WORST!" I yelled. And in a split second they split up. I sighed. But before I could do anything we heard someone in the other room, swearing. We walked into the bathroom and we found two men laying on top off each other, and another man in the tub."Lafayette, Hercules, John Laurens!" Alex shouted. "Alexander!" They shouted back. "Welp that's it, I need to step out for a minute." I said. And I turned and went to my room.
I walked into my room and immediately stopped. I found two men in my room. "You two go out and go to the room with the others." They nodded and left the room. Once they left, I opened an old chest and pulled out my history book. I stood back up and walked out of my room.
I arrived in my living room to find one of the men I sent down was fighting with Hamilton. And with that I ran back upstairs and pulled out my Colonial sword that I had bought from a collector. I ran back in and started to swing the sword. And in two seconds they stood up. "I leave the room for five minutes and I come back and find two men fighting." I said. They didn't say anything. I took a breath and let it out. "Ok if you guys are here then that means the other two are, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison." I said while holding the book. I sighed. "This is going to be weird for some of you but you are not in the 18th century, the year is 2022 and you're in the state of Florida." I said.