Chapter 6

Once everyone was in living room, I decided introduce myself. "Hey so I want to apologize for last night. I had to clean up after after a group of kids yesterday. I might have been a little bit harsh." I said. "My name is Star, I'm nineteen years old,and I work at the museum of American history."
The men looked at me for a minute, then Thomas Jefferson spoke up. "Women can have jobs?" I sighed, "yes, women can have jobs and go to school to get a degree." I said. Everyone nodded.
"Alright we got the basics down. I have only two rules. Number one is no fighting or you get stuck scoping horse poop. Number two, no one gets to shoot anyone else." I said. They nodded.
I stood up. "I need to finish the rest of my chores, so try to find something to do for the next hour." I said while grabbing some sugar cubes from a cabinet. I walked over to the back door and opened it an headed out. I was half way across the field, when I heard someone call my name. I turned to see Philip Hamilton, running towards me. I stopped walking to let him catch up. "Philip what are you doing out here?" I asked. "I thought you might want some help." He said.
"Well alright." I said. I led him towards a small stable. "Hey, do you see that small building Next to the stable. Can you go in there grab a sack of oats." I said. He nodded and took off towards the shed. A second later he returned and was carrying the bag of oats. I brought him into the stable and we feed the horses.