(bf's dad) william afton x (fem)reader

NOTES: afab reader wants to visit her friend Michael Afton (made him a jock type for some reason lol), but finds someone else instead. (Reader considerably younger than Will probably around 20/23)WARNINGS: NSFW, smut, vaginal sex, clitoral stimulation. Age-gap, inappropriate relationship (best mate's dad William)  joke about kidnapping if you proper squint. Absolute plethora of swearing.

You walked up to the door and pressed the bell. You were nervous but you knew that Mike would love the gift you had for him. You and Mike had been friends for years. Michael Afton is your typical jock, cute, tall, extremely dumb. To be frank (whoever he is) you know you are the complete opposite. Not very popular, or athletic. But you know you show extreme academic promise, and have dreams of becoming a brutal prosecutor, if that counts for anything. But on more relevant lines, it made no sense that you and Mike are mates, but you are.

You wait patiently for the door to open. You'd never been to his house before and were hoping to surprise him with the present, and in all honesty, you need to talk about something you'd heard earlier. Pressing the buzzer again you feel yourself becoming more irritated by the second - how long is he taking, it's bloody Baltic out. Eventually, you hear a voice from the other side of the door, accompanied by descending footsteps.

"Can you fucking wait a minute, I'm coming."

God, it wasn't Mike. You step back a bit, even more nervous now.

The door flung open and a man stood in the door way.

"Oh...sorry you're not who I thought you were.." he spoke in a deep voice and looked horrifically tired. "Do I know you?"  He added.

"Uhh no, sorry.... I'm here to see Michael, is he in?"

"Wait, wait you're the lass he always goes on about. His little bff" he looked amused now and raised an eyebrow, saying the word bff with a mixture of cringe and irony as well as mocking air quotes.

"Yeah I'm y/n," you stick your hand out awkwardly and he shakes it. Your nerves make you pull away quickly, leaving him to put his hand in the front pocket of his trousers.

"Ahh I'm Mikey's dad, obviously, William.... he's not here at the moment" the older man trailed off, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You can wait for him if you want?" He opened the door wider.

"Nah I should have rang him, I don't want to intrude..."

"No you're not, come in... he should be back soon."

The middle-aged man stepped aside to let you in. Nervously, you squeeze past him in the narrow doorway. Bastard, you think to yourself, he could have moved out of the way, rather than making you press against him like that.

"Do you want a cup of tea? You must be freezing." He gestured to the lack of jacket over your thin shirt.

You thought about the how awkward that would be and an uncertain expression occupied your face. And he added, with an eye roll,

"I'm having one, it's no trouble" he smiled, his dark eyebrows raised waiting for a response. You feel your cheeks heat up at the tangible awkwardness.

"Umm okay then." You nod and tuck a loose strand of hair away back into the mainstream of untamed hair.

"Alright, you can wait in there."

He walked away, presumably to the kitchen. You go into the room he pointed at and sit yourself down, from where you're sat you can see him waiting for the kettle to boil, and you observe that he doesn't really look like his son. Mike is more tanned with floppy, boyish brown hair. His dad on the other hand, is pale and dark brunet, on top of that this man is slender, almost too slender and has a rather slouched posture that highlights his tiredness. You suppose he was attractive, his hair greying at the temples and his absurdly dark, brooding eyes. Even from the considerable distance you were away from him, you could see what looked like a permanent 5 o'clock shadow. Yep definitely hot. You look away not wanting to get caught staring. And instead messaged Mike: