Crave || William Afton x GN! Reader

summary: William is tired of waiting.

NSFW // Suggestive

word count: im too lazy to do wordcounter so uhh medium length (AN It is 1555)

warnings: dubcon??? sure why not. corruption kink, age-gap (reader is 19-20 while Will is pushing 40) relationship, Will is kinda (really) creepy, obsession, usage of those kinda toys, masturbation, usage of pet names, sensual touching, praise, very brief and faint daddy kink, swearing, Michael is in this too briefly a few times, not proofread

a/n: it's been a while since ive posted on this blog. i really don't know what this is, so I guess just consider this some word barf. I only thought of it after binging all of the first season of Euphoria

taglist open. minors dni.

~~

It didn't necessarily mean he was an unhappy person, no. Actually not in the slightest. He had a stable job with a plenty amount of money flowing in, and a big enough house to show for it. His three children went to the nicest school in town, and wore clothes and shoes that made heads turn. The car parked in the driveway was sleek and shiny. He shared a CEO position with his best friend for multiple companies. He was drop dead handsome. A widow. A charming bachelor. What other men his age got to say that? William was truly living the American dream.

But, it was all just... boring.

Maybe that's what drew him to you.

You were his eldest son's friend, someone he met in the early years of community college. Michael would have you over often, and sometimes you'd just show up at the house. Not that William minded.

You weren't boring.

You were a pretty young thing. It had been far too long since William had something so pretty and supple close to him. You were the same age as his eldest, but William didn't fucking care. He was tired of people his age flirting with him anyway. He wanted something fresh and exciting. Something pretty for him to fawn over and take care of.

He wanted you.

He learned listening in to your conversations with his son that you were a virgin. Hadn't even been kissed before. Only had one "boyfriend" in middle school that only dated you for a week over a dare.

It made his cock unbearably hard thinking about getting to be all of your firsts. The way you would tremble when his big hands finally got to caress your warm body. The look of worry in your doe eyes when he kisses you for the first time. The way your lips would be so timid against his, your hands clasping his dress shirt as you wondered if he felt as good as you did.

Don't worry, sweet bunny. He did. He felt so, so good. You made him feel like he reached nirvana

It's what he would think about at night when he put on his favorite porno. It's what would play on loop in his mind as he fucked into his fist. Its your name he would groan under his breath. Its you that made him start to lose interest in his favorite movies. He couldn't even get hard anymore looking at them.

Because they weren't you.

Its you that made him want to invest in something else other than his hand. It's you, sweet bunny, that made him buy his first toy to pleasure himself with.

But alas, its also you that made him grow tired of that as well.

No amount of imagining the cheap plastic was you could do him justice anymore. He always knew in the back of his mind that it wasn't you that he was pumping full of hot, sticky semen every night. Who was he kidding? Something like that could never be a replacement.