Lustful promise||professor!william afton x fem!Reader

Genre: smutPairing: Professor!william afton x fem! ReaderNotes: part 2: Warnings: Afab!Reader(you/yours pronouns),Age gap(william in his late 30's reader is of age),dub-con,Masturbation,fingering,dirty talk,slight degradation,nicknames and pet names➪ You decided to make a move on your teacher after learning he's leaving next semester

It was no surprise you had a crush on your teacher, Mr Afton. Just take a look at him, his lanky figure and his deep voice mixed in with his strong British accent; he could make any girl fall for him. It was also no surprise most of the girls had an innocent crush on him, you were no different, except your "crush" wasn't as innocent.

"A-Ahh~ m..Mr afton~". You moaned into your palm not wanting anyone in the bathroom to hear you. Not only do you have a crush on your teacher you also fantasized about him! Don't get me wrong you do feel guilty thinking about him that way, but you can't help it he's just too hot. You couldn't even count the times you touched yourself imagining your fingers as his.

You took out your cum filled fingers out of your cunt. God, how can you be this horny before his class? It's almost like the slightest mention of him made you wet. You fixed yourself and washed your hands. Outside the bathroom, your friend Faye waited for you. "Girl just because we have free time doesn't mean you can spend it all in the bathroom." You giggled in response. "Sorry I had an upset stomach today."

You knew it was a big lie, but you had no choice. She just shrugged it off as both of you headed to Mr Afton's class. "Hey, have you heard Mr Afton is leaving this semester ?" She said striking a conversation. You turned your head to her giving her a confused and shocked look as if the words "wait what ?!" Was plastered all over your face. "I guess you didn't I guess ill explain it." She began explaining that one of her friends that were friends with Michael; Mr Afton's son, that Mr Afton was leaving to start his own business. You felt sad that you wouldn't see him anymore that much next sem but there's nothing you could do

As soon as you entered the class Mr Afton was already starting. He looked at you and your face with a stern face. "Ms y/n and ms Faye you're late once again for my class." He said followed by a scoff. You would lie if you didn't find that attractive. Faye was about to protest before he glared his eyes at you two. God this situation wasn't supposed to turn you on but it did. "Let's just sit down faye" you grabbed her hand and headed back to your seats.

Mr Afton sighed before continuing his lesson. Even if your "little" crush on him didn't get in the way of your studies the thought of not seeing him every day made you feel empty, so the whole class you just listened and admired the man sometimes even squirming in your seat just so you can add pressure onto your clit sending weak waves of pleasure and the more you do it the more you wanted him.

Class finally ended and luckily for you Mr Afton was your last class so you can finally please yourself. "Class dismissed except for you y/n stay in your seat." When your name was called you flinched "shit did I do something wrong?" You thought to yourself, but it doesn't matter now. As soon as everyone left the classroom you were called again by him, this time he ordered you to come over to his desk. "Y/n we need to talk about something sit down darling."

Darling.

Oh, how you love being called that. But with the situation, you're in right now, it's better not to have dirty thoughts about him. You sat across him sitting on a chair he placed earlier. "So I've noticed in this class your behaviour seems different."

Shit did he notice ?

You felt your heart beat faster as he spoke once more. "So tell me y/n why were you squirming around during my class." He looked up to you making direct eye contact with his sharp blue eyes. "I-I don't know what you're talking about sir." You stuttered. "Come on now darling, im not stupid" he lifted your chin shortening the distance between your faces.

Fuck it.

You leaned in for a kiss. You had no experience with kissing but you decided it was a great idea to kiss him. It was rather an awkward scene, you had no idea what to do! It was then before he deepened the kiss by leaning in towards you.  An awkward first kiss turned into a heated make-out session. You pulled away gasping for air. Amused, William chuckled "first time kissing I assume ?" You nodded awkwardly. He sat back on his seat patting his thigh. You got the hint and sat on his thigh your back pressing against his chest.

"So tell me darling" he groped your left breast. "How long did you have a crush on me?" You felt embarrassed to answer but in all honesty, you forgot how long you liked him. "When your teacher asks you a question you answer, doll" he hissed tightening the grip on your breast and making you jolt. "I-I don't know!" You blurted out. He let out a low laugh before travelling down to your waist removing the skirt you were wearing. "My my I've barely touched you and you're so wet." He touched the damp spot on your panties. You could barely say a word you didn't expect it to go this far. He pushed your panties to the side before sliding two of his fingers into you.

"M-Mhm...m-mr afton~". You let out a soft moan

As he fingered you, you can only moan out his name. The only thing on your mind is your professor fucking you with his fingers." Look at you acting such a slut only because of my fingers" he teased smirking. "What if I added another finger hm~". You nodded at his words. "Yes please! M-More..."

You were such a slut for him. The only words coming out of your mouth were your loud moans and desperate begging, wanting more from the man.

"Mr Afton im–" you didn't even get the chance to finish your sentence before you came all over his fingers. "Who would've guessed my top student was such a whore." He turned you around showing your face flushed with the colour red with some tears falling down your face.

"Fuck you're so pretty but im afraid our session here." He grabbed some tissues from his drawer cleaning his fingers covered from your cum. You looked at him with a confused and saddening look. "Don't look at me like that doll... you're making this harder for me." You tilt your head still confused about the situation

"You know this isn't allowed right ?" The sudden realization hit you like a truck, he was right. This isn't allowed.

"You're right Mr Afton i-i should go. Im so sorry for this" you said as the same took over your body.

"I didn't say about not doing this again you know"

You glanced back at him feeling a sense of hope. "Tell you what" he walked over to you.

"Since im leaving the university and you are graduating next year why don't you come to find me one day after you graduate yeah ?" He proposed.

You thought about it and it seemed like a better option than continuing the current relationship you and he has right now.

"Deal"

(CREDS akazxii)