Grayson Anderson ⚠️

cw: mentions of Hell, torture

Full name: Grayson Steven Anderson
Nicknames: Gray
Birthday: November 10
Zodiac: Scorpio
Personality: Gray is tough to put it simply. He likes having control over his life, because he didn't have any for a long time. Gray can come off as harsh and sometimes even mean at first. But to those he cares about, he's helpful and loving. He enjoys helping people in need because he knows exactly how they feel.
Sexuality: Unlabeled, he's attracted to people despite their gender (this is NOT an invitation to give him a label!!)
Species: Half demon, half human
Relationships: He has a younger brother named Jax.
Major: Psychology
Occupation: Neurologist/Psychologist
Height: 6'2
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye Color: Blue-green
Faceclaim: Froy Gutierrez

Hobbies: Hanging out with his brother, learning languages, writing, biking, hiking, canoeingLikes: Languages, the outdoors, nature, exerciseDislikes: Thinking about his past, his night terrors, being seen as evilFavorite Color: Midnight blueFavori...

Likes: Languages, the outdoors, nature, exercise
Dislikes: Thinking about his past, his night terrors, being seen as evil
Favorite Color: Midnight blue
Favorite Animal: Lion
Favorite Flower: Larkspur
Favorite Foods: Pasta, waffles
As a mythical creature: Dragon
Backstory: Grayson was born in Hell to a human mother, Katherine, and a demon father, Mivel. Katherine protected her son for the first 5 years of his life. She tried to raise him as normal as possible. When he turned 5, Mivel got ahold of him. He began torturing his son, ripping out his organs. Gray didn't die, as he was already in Hell. Luckily, since he hadn't died on Earth, there was a chance that he could escape. If he was caught and killed with iron, his weakness, he would be banished to Hell for eternity. Afraid of this, he stayed in Hell and endured torture for years. For the first year or two, he would break and run back to his mother, sobbing. However, he eventually grew numb to the pain.
Mivel impregnated Katherine again when Gray was 9. She gave birth to Jax when Gray was 10. Katherine knew that she couldn't bear seeing her second son go through what Gray did. They planned an escape. Gray took his baby brother in his arms, quickly escaping when they thought the coast was clear. Katherine soon followed the boys, but she wasn't alone- Mivel had caught them. Mivel murdered her before Gray could even react. Gray charged at his father with his iron sword, killing him out of pure rage. Once the demon was dead, Gray allowed himself to break down beside his mother's body.
Gray has been raising Jax on his own since this day.
Other Facts: He's fluent in 7 languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Latin, and ASL. He also knows some Mandarin. His mother was very smart and taught him these languages when he lived in Hell.
His powers include teleportation, manipulation/manifestation, sending people straight to Hell, and a sense when other people aren't fully human.

Art FC: