Violet

Name: Violet Brook Heathers

Nicknames: Vi, "Flour" Child

Age: 23

Eye color: Grey/blue

Hair color: Brown

Personality: Violet was a carefree girl growing up. She was always down for anything, whether that was something she excelled at or something she had never tried before. She was very social and friendly. However, everything changed when she met Malik, her ex boyfriend. She became more recluse and stopped going out as much. She wouldn't talk to some of her friends. Eventually, she did leave him. But it has been hard for her to return to her old ways after the trauma.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Human

Occupation: Baker, owns a bakery

Likes: Baking, cooking, gift giving, art, making friends

Dislikes: Her ex, running, people who aren't creative, arguing

Height: 5'5

Backstory: Growing up, Violet had two loving parents and no siblings. She was smart and social, ever since she was a little girl. In high school, though, she met a boy named Malik. He would change her life, and not for the better. Malik made Violet isolate herself from everyone because he was so jealous and paranoid. She became a new person, avoiding and losing her friends. Eventually, Violet realized what was really happening. She gathered the strength to break up with Malik, but the torment only got worse. Between threats and failed restraining orders, Violet eventually had to move to a new town and restart her life.