Chapter 2

" Marlene we have to talk"

What is there to talk about? Why would he want to have a serious conversation with me? Why doesn't he go to Lizbeth with this "we need to talk" stuff?

" What's going on King?"
" Well, I have to tell you something and I don't know why , but I feel like you're the only one I can trust."
" How come this isn't Lizbeth you're asking?"
" Marlene, I came to talk about something I'm going to trust you with not about Lizbeth."
" Okay then! What's so important that you need to tell me?"
" My mom...."
" Your mom what?"
" She has cancer... </3"

I honestly didn't expect this. I thought he was going to blow off that thing we had . Or whatever we have. Now I have to be there for him.
" King, I don't know what to say "
" I just need you to comfort me. Can you come over?"
" Yeah I'll be there in 10."
"Okay."
Brandon's POV-
As I'm waiting for Marlene to arrive I collapse on my bed. Then I here a knock on my window in my bedroom. She's sure a good climber. She looks so beautiful. As she comes in the first thing she does is approach me to give me a hug. I need one more than ever and I bet she needs mine too.
"Are you okay King ?"
" Just don't let go Marlene please "
" Okay King I won't let you go "
See these are the type of moments I want to have with her. Just plain silence and hugging her is plenty for me. But I need to feel her lips . I want to know how they taste against mine. I want to know if there will be a spark that I've always wanted to feel.
Should I just go for it?

-------

Hey guys so I decided to start doing authors notes to see how good I'm at writing lol. Any ways how are you guys? Leave feedback and vote please.
- Isamar 😘💋