Chapter 6

Brandon's POV-

Man, I know she's hurting right now. I feel like if I ask her what's wrong I'll make it even worse. Her body just wants my comfort right now it's practically begging for it. I'm going to be there for her because she's always been there for me. I just wish I knew what was going on. She has three different types of cries. One of them is the one when she acts like a cute little sleepy baby. The second cry  is the one when she just has to many things on her mind. The third one is the one where she cries whenever a guy hurts her. That one is usually reserved for me, but this time it's because of some other guy and I'm going to find out.
-----------
I honestly wish I knew who that guy was, so I could put him in his place. I really wanted to make up for the damage I caused her in the past, but I know it's going to take more than putting some fuckboy in his place. I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I'll accomplish it some how. 

"Hey"  ,she says still sobbing," Thank you for putting up with me . I don't know what I'd do without you Brandon"
Truth is I don't know what I'd do without her. I mean she can just as easily go and talk about her problems with her best friend Alicia, but she chose
to come to me. She always does. I'm just always pushing her away and I have got to stop doing that . The thing is if I could take back all those insults I ever had to say to her or all those things I would make negative comments about on social media that had to do with her then I would, but sadly there isn't a time traveling machine that can take me back to fix those mistakes. I wish I didn't feel so guilty right now as she's laying on my chest bawling her eyes out. - As I lift her head up gently from my chest . I look into her beautiful eyes and stare at her for a while. I got a smile to come out of her. I lean in to kiss her. It was a very desperate kiss- I had to feel her, I had to touch her soft tasty lips with my lips.
As I grab her phone , I see that she has been blown up by this girl Lucy.