Part 2 of ✨the show✨

Here is part two this will be ⏃ short chapter because I'm not good at this stuff 🥲
And yeahhh and again ponk and Sam are both girls but anyway! I hope you enjoy! (There is ⏃ bit of smut in this part)

____________________________________
No one's POV:

Sam was still dancing on the pole and Ponk was still on Foolish's lap, at this point Ponk can feel Foolish's member poking up at her(ponk). Ponk smirked and started to bounce ⏃ bit. Foolish grabbed her waist and thrusted up desperate for more friction. "Getting needy are we?~"Ponk said. Sam got off the pole and Ponk got off of Foolish's lap and sat next to him then once Sam got over to them he then sat on Foolish's lap and started doing the same thing Ponk did and Ponk started started kissing Foolish's neck leaving bruises and hickeys and all that good stuff.

~time skip~

⏃ couple minutes later Sam got off Foolish's lap and sat in front of him and started to take off pants. Ponk was still kissing Foolish's neck and Sam started to lick the tip of Foolish's member then after ⏃ couple minutes Sam started to deep throat it(😀) seconds later Foolish came in Sam's mouth and Sam swallowed it all then took Foolish's member out of her(Sam) mouth. Soon after Ponk stopped kissing his(foolish) neck and got up and Sam did the same. Foolish sat there for ⏃ second to comprehend what just happened but got up and pulled his pants up and waited for the other two to get done changing into there normal clothes.

____________________________________
This was kinda cringe but whatever
Sorry if it wasn't good 😅 again I'm not good at this stuff- but ⟟ hope you enjoyed and yeah hope you have good night/morning/afternoon! <3