Prologue

Hii.. Guys.. I hope whoever reading this are doing fine.. First of all thank you for your constant support which keeps me writing even though my writing isn't that good  but I hope you will enjoy reading them.. And I  always feels  happy writing them, so.. here I am.. again with a new one ☺️..

This story is.. actually a request from my best friend who is a lucathy freak like me 🤗... to be frank her constant whining that made my ears bleed is the real reason ..

It was an another level of torture she gave me

It was an another level of torture she gave me.. God!! , as a result.. I ended up writing one as she wished.

She asked me to do an alternate version of summer hope where lucas doesn't know of thier baby's existence ☺️ since it's alternate version.. I changed the role of some characters too.. I actually felt a bit bad for making jennete looks bad in my recent stories😅 I really don't hate her😊 but I don't have any feeling towards kiel even in the manga his character looked shallow to me loving someone just because she was a new change in his planned life 🙄 and flirting with athy when he literally did nothing when she was in trouble 😾I actually don't like his character (no offence to the character just my personal opinion) but I tried to change the character roles in this one.

Then.. It's gonna be a short one as it's name suggest it's a one shot with only four or five chapters 🤗. I tried to finish this story as  short as possible  but my overimaginative brain 🤓 didn't let me write  in peace 😵 but somehow I succeeded in finishing it as short as I can 🙌🏻 self hifi to me for fighting with my dreamy nature and made the story short..🤭 It felt super difficult for me to finish this story short .. maybe one shots are not my cup of tea 😅so the chapters were a bit long.. 🙈🤭 And..OK... enough of my babbling..🙊

I hope you will enjoy this story.. 🤗💜