Part 5

Lucas and Theo reached home and when they entered.. athy was in the kitchen cooking.

"mommy.. I am Back.."

Theo said as he ran towards her and hugged her. She bend down and carried him.

"did you enjoy today outing..?"

"hmm.. Theo had super fun.." he said and smiled brightly.

"that's good then.. Go and fresh up.. food is almost ready" she said and let him down

"okie" he said as he ran towards their room. Lucas walked towards her dilly dally and hugged her. She hugged him back and patted his back.

"you must be so tired.. Theo is really active isn't he..?" she asked and he nodded his head.

"lucas.. You too go and fresh up let's eat.."

she said and walked back to kitchen. Lucas entered the room and Theo was ready to take bath. They took bath together which made lucas even more tired as Theo didn't stopped playing in water. He changed into new clothes which he left behind last time he visited. Lucas dried Theo's hair and helped him put on his pajamas. He made Theo Sat on the bed and kneeled down and stared at him straight in eyes.

"Theo.."

"yes daddy..?". He cutely asked tilting his head.

Lucas took out the box and opened it.

"what is it..?" Theo asked curiously

"A present for my son.." lucas said as he opened the box and take out a chain with cute car pendant and his name printed pendant hanging from it.

" wow

" wow.. A small car.. Ohh.. It my name.. Hehe " Theo said and stared at it smiling.

"did you like this..?" lucas asked

"hmm Theo likes it.. it's so pretty.." he said and smiled at him. Lucas put it in his neck and tightened the lock.

"Theo no matter what happen you shouldn't take this chain off from your neck OK..?"

he said cupping his face. Theo nodded his head as a yes. Lucas smiled at him with a worried smile 'I fixed a GPS tracker inside.. But I can't tell you that.. I am sorry but I have to do this for your safety..' he thought

" I didn't replied to you yet right..? Ahem.."

he cleared his throat smiling at him Theo stared at him confused .

"Theo.. I love you too.. I am so happy That you are my son.. that you grew up so well..You accepted me as your dad..I will always love you even if you grew up to my height.. So grew up well and do whatever you want.."

he said and gave a kiss on his cheek and smiled at him. Theo was surprised and stared at him blushing with a cute smile.

" hehe.. I will grew up and be cool like you daddy "