Part 4

Athy stared at the photos wide eyed in surprise.. She can't explain in words the emotions she got while looking at them..her heart get overwhelmed looking at how lucas and Theo are smiling happily..

'that look in his eyes.. I knew that very well.. I didn't knew lucas will get this friendly with Theo.. He always felt awkward around kids he sometimes say they are noisy.. But look at him now staring at his son like this.. May be..'

Her face turned sad suddenly..

' may be I should have told him about Theo

' may be I should have told him about Theo..? May be he would have witnessed Theo's first words.. First step... 'she went silent thinking then a small smiled appeared on her face.

' yeah.. May be I made a mistake.. But didn't had any choice back then but, now I can make it right.. 'she thought and smiled..

"cabel.. Can you send me all these please..?"

she asked and cabel immediately sent her the pictures smiling. She entered the room smiling looking at her phone as she set thier photo as her wallpaper.

"please daddy.. Hmm..? Please..?"

she looked up to see theo pleading to lucas with puppy eyes lying on his lap and lucas face screamed for help..

she controlled her laughter and silently watched them Leaning on the door.lucas finally noticed athy and looked at her with puppy eyes.

" mommy.. Tell daddy to sleep with Theo.."

he said looking at her and athy stared at them wide eyed for a second in surprise.. 'pfft..so cute. They look like big and small puppies ' she thought and giggled.

" but I have so many works to do Theo.. If I stay with you.. I can't finish them and spend time with you tomorrow.. Do you want to play with me or sleep with me..?" lucas asked in a soft tone.