° Kimi x Seb - Still an Iceman

Kimi Räikkönen x Sebastian Vettel
-
Still an Iceman

~~~

Seb sighed. He had even forgotten how many times today his request for a date was rejected by Kimi. But he still didn't want to give up.

Seb approached Kimi who was reading something.

"We can watch it at home later when it's on a streaming service." Kimi answered hear Seb's request.

"That's different. Watching in the cinema is definitely more exciting." Seb tried to persuade.

"Is it going to be that much fun? I'm sure we won't be able to enjoy it. Because a lot of people will recognize you." Seb pouted.

"Okay .. Shall we go to the cafe, then?" Seb tried to negotiate.

"I bought a new coffee yesterday. If you want to try it first, try it." Seb rolled his eyes.

"Kimi, this is different. I don't want the 'coffee' I want 'cafe'!"

"Seb, come on. We've just arrived today. Tomorrow we'll be busy with our teams." Seb frowned in annoyance.

"You're still acting as usual to me."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, like, when I ask you to do something for me, like other couples do, you don't want to."

"Yea. Because I don't want to."

"But, I thought I was your boyfriend, now?"

"Of course you're my boyfriend now. But that doesn't make a difference. I'll never change because you're my boyfriend, Seb. I'm still me. I won't do anything I don't want to do." Seb sobbed softly.

"Looks like we're still nothing more than friends, Kimi. Our relationship is no different from before. We still act like we are friends. Just friends."

"But it's not. Now I like you more than a friend. It's different. What do you want more than that?" Kimi closed the book he was reading.

"Not that I want you to act differently from your usual self. But please, now we are in a romantic relationship. So, I hope you can act a little romantic .."

Kimi felt guilty hearing Seb sobbing.

"I'm sorry. My bad, Sebby. Come here."

Seb smiled walking towards kimi. He leaned closer, Kimi pat his head.

"I don't know how to act, Seb. Because you are my first." Seb snuggled further. Kimi's scent calmed him down a bit.

"So please bear with me, and guide me." Seb chuckled.

"Of course. I just want you to open your heart. So I can reach out to you, and guide you. Then we can walk towards our future together." Kimi also chuckled, hugging Seb tightly.

"Yea. Bear with me. Promise?"

"Promise."

~~~