° Mick x Lewis (Omegaverse) - A Promise

Mick Schumacher x Lewis Hamilton

A Promise

°°°

Mick smiled at his phone. Mercedes social media accounts show that Lewis has arrived at the track.

He stood up from his seat and took the paper bag he had prepared.

Mick hummed happily through the hotel hallway and headed straight for the paddock.

Arriving at the paddock, Mick heard someone calls his name. Turning around, he saw Sebastian walking towards him. The older Omega hugged Mick without hesitation. Mick returned the hug happily.

"You look happy." Seb said looking at Mick who kept on smiling. Mick chuckled and shrugged.

"Yep, because I am." Seb couldn't hold back his purring hearing Mick's enthusiasm.

"Yeah? What's that?" Before Mick could answer Seb's question, his eyes caught a beautiful, elegant figure not far from where he stood.

"Oh, Seb. I'll tell you about it later. I have to go!" Mick said then jogged, leaving Seb confused.

"Oh? Okay then."

***

"Mick!" Toto walked over to Mick. It was clear he could smell the joy and enthusiasm in Mick's scent.

"Hi Toto. Can I meet Lewis?" Toto immediately smiled at that.

"Of course. But he still had a few things on his schedule today. You can wait for him at Mercedes hospitality."

Mick was surprised to hear that.

"Really? can I?"

Toto shrugged.

"Of course. You have my permission. But try to notify the other staffs who are there if you're going in or out. You're a member of FDA after all."

Mick's smile widened, if that was possible.

"Thank you so much Toto."

Toto patted the younger Alpha's shoulder.

"Don't let them know I give you special privileges, as my favorite pup."

Mick laughed. Toto waved, walking away. Mick waved back.

***

Mick walked towards Mercedes Hospitality. When he walked in, people didn't ask him anything. They just said hello and noded to him.

Mick has come to Mercedes Hospitality more than once. And they know that Mick has full permission from Toto. So it was no longer a problem for Mick to get in and out of the Merc's Hospitality.

Mick decided to wait near Lewis' driver's room. Mick was so happy to be sitting here.

Here, he can smell Lewis' lavender scent coming from the driver's room.

Not long, several voices were heard approaching. Mick prepares to meet the person he's been waiting for.

"Hey, Mick!" Mick stood up. He turned around, his face and scent instantly brightened with happiness. Realizing that, Lewis chuckled. Then Bono gave Mick a slight nod, and left the two alone.

"Hey, Lewis." Mick answered trying not to be nervous and too excited.

"Been waiting for long?" Lewis asked as he sat down next to Mick. Mick sat back down following Lewis.