° Max x Valtteri - His Emotional Support

Max Verstappen x Valtteri Bottas
-
His Emotional Support

~~~

After trying to overtake each other, in the end Max's car collided with Hamilton and hit the barrier very hard.

Can be heard from the sound of his radio team, he winced in pain. Instantly a yellow flag was issued. Max was immediately rushed to the hospital to have his entire body checked.

Max sighed. Really annoyed with what just happened. But on the other hand, he was still surprised by what had just happened to him.

"Can I take Val with me?" His team sighed, looking at him. As if asking 'You're joking, right?.'

"Max, he's still racing. You can't take him now with you." He said patiently. Max pouted. Then nodded.

"Okay. Tell Val I'm okay." His team nodded, glad that Max finally understood.

***

Max sighed in annoyance watching the race that had just finished, while he just lay in the hospital bed.

His assistant came into the room. Max immediately sat up, and looked at him in confusion.

"Where's Val?"

"If he was here, you would have seen him." Max rolled his eyes.

"Be patient. He'll be seeing you soon." Max nodded slightly. After carrying something in his bag, his assistant left again.

"Can you bring Val here when you come back again?" Max asked hopefully.

He smiled, then nodded.

"I'll try. I think today I'm going to kidnap one of the Mercedes drivers." Max chuckled.

***

After waiting again for a while, there was a knock on the door. Max let in, when he saw the person he wanted so badly to see right now, standing at the door and looking at him worriedly.

"Val." It's more like a whisper. Valtteri smiled a little to see that Max was fine. He approached and stood next to Max.

Max smiled, then frowned in confusion to find Valtteri wearing a Red Bull jacket. "Since when did you become a Red Bull driver?" Max asked confused. Val smiled.

"I guess right now you don't want to see me with my jacket or my racing suit. Because I looks like .. you know .. and, that's why your team lent me one of your jackets."

"Yeah. I really don't want to see that right now. Thanks, Val. Can you come over here?"

Val nodded and sat on the bed. Max rested his head on Val's shoulder. He sighed. Val rubbed Max's head gently.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine. Now, at least." Max snuggling. Val smiled.

"I was so scared when I saw your car hit the barrier." Max nodded.

"Yeah. It was really scary, to be honest. I was still shaking for a while after that." Val turned, and hugged Max.

"I'm so proud of you. The 'champion fight' with Lewis was awesome. But please set limits, Max. Seeing you in a hospital bed isn't something I want to see on the weekends." Max sighed.

"Okay I will be more careful from now on. Sorry to worry you, Val."

"It's fine. But I'm so relieved to see you're okay though."

Val shifted slightly, but Max held his body.

"Just a moment." Val nodded.

"I'm still in shock. My adrenaline is still there. I need calm. I've been looking for you."

"I'm still racing."

"Yeah that's why. Now that you're done racing, now you're mine. So please stay like this for a while." Val blushed a little.

"Yeah yeah. I'm not going anywhere." he said. Max smiled.

~~~