The nightmares 2

TW: body shaming
Yelling
Mobbing

I jumped up and ran into Y/N's room. I opened the door and saw her sitting on her bed, shacking and tears ran down her face. I squatted down next to her and took her in my arms. " Shhht it's okay! you're safe with me." It hurt so bad to see her like that. She closed her arms even more around me. "P-please d-don't go!" i shook my head. "I'm not going! I promise!" We sat for a while until she suddenly let go of me. "Sorry, I didn't mean-" I took her hand. "It's okay, I want to help you, you don't have to apologize for anything." She looked at me, there was something in that look I couldn't see. It felt like I'd known her forever.

Pov:Y/N

nightmare

"Hahaha she's so stupid!"I was sitting on the floor of the school, people were all around me. "She's so fat! When are you going to lose some weight!" The others laughed when suddenly miss.B trampled through the school hallway. "your parents are here!" I looked up "Did you miss us?" They looked down at me. They had no more eyes and the water flowed out of their mouths."You're right! You're useless, nobody loves you!" I closed my eyes but the laughter didn't stop. "Go die, victim!" "Useless!" Insults came from every corner.
End

I jumped up and screamed. When I heard the door open and Scarlett ran towards me and squatted next to me. I saw her lips move but couldn't hear her. I buried my face in my hands and tried to escape from this cruel situation. "shht it's okay! I'm here, you're safe, do you hear? I'll take care of you!" I raised my head. " Come here." She wrapped me in a long hug. After a while I let her go. "I-I'm s-sorry I didn't mean-" She cut me off, "You don't have to apologize!" I looked at my hands. "May I sit?" I nodded. She slowly sat down next to me and looked at me. " Do you want to talk about it?" I looked at her. " If it helps you." "It was nothing!"
She gives me a worried look. "Listen I know you've never had a chance to talk to anyone about stuff like this but I'm really worried I know I don't know you but maybe it will help, you can talk about something else if you want to." I looked at her questioningly. "about what?" She smiles lightly. "Don't know what you want, what do you like to do in your free time?" i smile "I love marvel." She looks at me and smiles. "So you knew us before?" i laughed " of course! I mean you're THE scarlett johannson!" She hugs me." Okay, we should go to bed now it's getting late." I nodded and lay back under the covers.
"Good night Scar!" I knew exactly that she was smiling at that moment. "good night sweetie."