Packing

TW: body shaming

Pov Y/N

"Good morning sweetie," I felt a hand on my shoulder. "We have to go!" I sat up slowly. "Come on! Lizzy is already waiting in the car." I looked around sleepily." Lizzy?" She nodded "She's coming with us." I ran after Scarlett and sat in the back of the car. "Colin will take care of rose today. The drive will take a while so you can get some sleep." I grabbed my phone and scrolled a bit on instagram.
I leave some comments under my last

Comments :

"That doesn't look cool!"
"Less make-up wouldn't hurt her either!"
"No wonder she doesn't have any friends, so fat as she is!"

"Is everything okay Y/N?" I raised my head and nodded. "Yes, yes, everything is fine." I put my phone aside and looked out the window. Maybe they are right! I just sat and stared out the window while i thought about all sorts of things.

Pov Scarlett

"I'm very happy that you guys want to adopt her." I smiled slightly. "Me too! Are you staying the night?" She shook her head at me. "If you allow that?" "I think Y/N would do well to be surrounded by other people," I answered. "Would you like to stop at starbucks?" I nodded. "Would you like some  too Y/N?" She took the headphones out of her ear. "A coffee would be nice." I nodded, "Anything else?" She shook her head. "No thank you!" Litzzy gave me a questioning look. "Has she eaten anything today?" I shook my head. "Should we bring her something?" I nodded. "That might be a good idea." Lizzy  turned right  and parked. "I'm going," I said and opened the door.

Pov lizzy

I knew that Y/N wasn't fine . I opened my door and got in the back on the other side. "Hey, I'm elizabeth but you can call me lizzy." Y/N took off her headphones and turned to me. "I know, nice to meet you," I offered her my hand and she shook it. "Is everything okay with you?" She just looked at me like she was thinking about something. "Yes, everything is fine!" I gave her a small smile and took her hand. "You know? if scarlett adopts you i would be your aunt which means you can talk to me about anything!" "Like I said everything is okay, I'm fine!" I stroked the back of her hand. "Okay, I think Scarlett should be right back, I'll sit down in front then!" I let go of her hand and got back in the driver's side.

Pov Y/N

I wanted to tell her everything! That I don't know what to do anymore, from the many sayings and that I can't eat anymore without feeling bad, but I just couldn't. I don't even know if I ever can. Scarlett opened the passenger door and came out with a bag. "So the clerk stared at me for what felt like 20 minutes before he could even move. Well, here are the orders. One coffee for you," she handed Lizzy her coffee and something to eat. "And once a coffee and something to eat for you." I looked at her confused. "I hadn't ordered anything to eat." She held  the things out for me. "I know but I thought I'd give you something anyway." I thanked her and put the food next to me.

After two hours we were there, I had already drinked my coffee but I didn't dare to touch the food. I got out of the car and stopped in front of the big building. "We will sort it out!" Scarlett said as she gently rubbed my back. We went up the stairs. "You lived here all this time?" I nodded. "I would have nightmares," lizzy uttered. Then get to know miss.B first. We waited about 4 minutes for miss.B to open the door. First she saw me which was not good for my cases. "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT STAYING AWAY FOR 2 DAYS-" -she faltered when she saw scarlett and lizzy. She looked at me in shock and Scarlett wrapped an arm around me. "Um hello first," lizzy said which made me smile. "What can I do for you?" "We want to pick up Y/N's things, please." " Surprised, miss.B had to call me. "What's that for?" Scarlett looked at her questioningly. "We'd love to adopt her!" Miss.B suddenly started laughing. "That fat girl?! I don't think I can anymore haha." Now scarlett got really mad and grabbed miss.B by the wrist. "NOW LISTEN! Y/N IS MY DAUGHTER AND IS PERFECT  HOW SHE  IS SO IF I HEAR ANOTHER WORD FROM YOU WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" Scarlett walked past miss.B and we followed her.  "My room is upstairs on the right." Scarlett opened the door and looked at me. "That was your room?" I nodded. "Okay, pack up everything you need and then we can go." I sat on my bed and petted over the duvet  after a while I opened the closet door and packed all my things in a sack. I took 2 chains from the bed drawer. "Wait a moment." I went to Ava's room and knocked softly. Lizzy and Scarlett stopped at the stairs and I closed the door behind me.