Another day with scarlett

TW: ED

Pov Y/N

I woke up and looked at the clock, it was already 09:30am. I went downstairs and saw scarlett already standing in the kitchen. "Come in. I put pancakes on the table for you." I was startled. "Uhmm, I-I actually wanted to go now!" Scarlett turned. "Honey, the drive back takes at least 3 hours." She's right, I don't really want to go back, but I can't eat anything either. "How about you eat something and then," she paused, "and then I'll drive you back." I saw the pain in her eyes like she didn't want me to go, which was impossible I mean she has one daughter and is also an actress. "Sit down," she led me to the table and sat down across from me. I literally watched her eat. "Don't you like it?" I shook my head. "N-no i-ts just i'm not that h-hungry"
She eyed me. "Honey, you didn't eat anything all day yesterday, are you alright?" I nodded. "Please eat something!" I  cut the pancake into pieces and noticed that Scarlett was watching me closely. I started eating little bits of it. I ate about half as I put my fork down. "Are you finished?" I nodded. "I'm about to go to the toilet!" She nodded and I ran up the stairs to the bathroom and locked it. I tied my hair and threw up over the toilet. When I was done, I leaned against the wall and exhaled. I got up slowly and flushed the toilet. I just decided to get some sleep, which I did.

Pov  Scarlett

Quietly, Y/N came down the stairs. "I put pancakes on the table for you!" She stood there and just looked at me. "I-I actually wanted t-to go now!" I did not know what to say. "Honey, it takes at least 3 hours to get back." She looked hurt, at least that's how it came across to me. "How about you eat something," I didn't want to say the rest, I just didn't want to send them back, but I can't keep them here either, "and then I'll take you back." I led her to the table. "sit down." I sat across from her and started to eat, but I stopped quickly as Y/N kept staring at me. "Don't you like it?" She shook her head. "I-im just not t-that hungry." I looked at her questioningly. "Honey, you didn't eat anything yesterday, are you okay?" I put the fork aside. "Please eat something!" I watched her cut the pancake into small pieces and started eating a few. I smiled at her and continued to eat. Y/N put the fork aside and looked at me expectantly. "Are you finished?" She nodded. "I'm about to go to the toilet!" Something was wrong, I was sure but I just don't know what. I watched Y/N for a moment as I washed the plates and cutlery.
"Morning Mommy" I turned around and saw rose in front of me. "I made you some breakfast!"She immediately ran to the table. "Omg pancakes!"  I sat on the couch and turned on the TV  It's just crap, I decided to check Y/N. I knocked softly on her room door and heard a small "Come in." I opened the door to find Y/N lying in her bed. "do we have to drive already?"
"um about that, can I sit down?" Y/N looked at me with a worried look "uh yeah." She sat up. "I thought maybe you wanted to stay here a little longer?" She immediately smiled. "For real?" I nodded "sure, I mean why not right?" I hadn't even seen her smile like that before. "Would you like to watch a film with colin, rose and me later?" she nods. "Can I hug you?" I looked at her questioningly, "ofc! You don't have to ask me, come here!" She fell into my arms and I gently rubbed her back. "Okay, I'm going downstairs now, do you want to come with me?" I nodded and scarlett took my hand. "Okay come on!"

Pov Y/N

When I arrived at the bottom, I sat down on the couch next to Rose. "What movie do you watch " I asked her. "Rapunzel!" "I used to love Rapunzel when i was little ," I replied and she turned her head towards me. "Why not anymore?" I looked into her eyes. "You know? Things change eventually, you'll realize that when you're older."  She looked back at the television. "Can't you stay here?" she asked me about your time "I would like," I replied. "But, I think your mother has enough stress without me, so unfortunately it won't work." She eyed me. "We could ask her, right?" I smiled at her, "maybe." Rose laid her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her. "You're really cute," I said softly as her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

Pov Scarlett

I was preparing dinner when I heard Y/N and Rose talking. "We could ask her right?" "Maybe?" I set the table when I got a call.

Colin: Hey babe!

Scarlett: Hey is everything okay? Whats up

Colin: I figured it out with Y/N and we can talk later

Scarlett: ok love you

Colin: I love you too! see you later

Colin hung up and I went back to eating. Half an hour passed and I decided to check on Y/N and Rose. I put the fork aside and walked into the living room when I saw her sleeping peacefully.
I took a picture and sent it to lizzy.

Scarlett:

(Just emagine behind you lies a little girl who has put an arm around you

(Just emagine behind you lies a little girl who has put an arm around you.)

Lizzy: omg how cute is that please ❤!

Scarlett: I know! are you coming tomorrow?

Lizzy: Yes

Scarlett: Okay, see you tomorrow then!

Lizzy: See you!

I put my phone aside and went back to the kitchen.